Surefire U2 bites the dust...Think problem solved.

Your feelings were the same as mine when I accidentally dropped my digital camera down the elevator shaft. Total loss in my case, of course, and out of pocket expense. :(

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
Hey Green......just get a KL4 BK or KL1 BK then you can Lego system it.

KL1-KL4.jpg

greenLED said:
You *had* to show me that BK E2e, right? Now I want one! The day they make a BK L4, I'm doomed.

My U2 switch was taken apart and lubed with Rad Shack Lube Gel......works great now.

Bill

Last edited:

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Newbie!

Good to see people are working out their issues with the tailcaps. I have heard that SF has redesigned their clickie tailcap switches to be more robust.

Black HA is one thing but Satin Gray/Gun Metal is a good spin off on the regular BK and NAT colors. I like my current E2e in SG.

Flashlight Enthusiast
On my new U2 the tailcap crapped out within 5 hours, I just used some ring plaiers (with the pins bent at 90 angle) and twisted it off. Then I got the thing apart and un jammed it as of now it isn't lubed but it will be soon. I may ask for some nyogel anyone got anything they want me to say to the guys at SF's headquarters. I need to have them take a look at my selector ring since they are soo close its about the easiest thing for me to do.

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should move right next door to SF, if I have an issue just walk it in versus mailing it.

Bring them the U2 and have them fix it, doesn't hurt to ask for some gel too, they must have a lot on hand.