T3 = Awesome

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want well thought-out time travel scenarios watch the British sci-fi comedy Red Dwarf.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Minjin said:
And the worst thing I can say...I enjoyed Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle MUCH MUCH more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you have just lost all credibility! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I thought out of all the anticipated movies this summer, T3 was the only one that didn't disappoint me. X2 comes a close second. Reloaded was just lame! Next movie on my list to see is Tomb Raider II.

shrap

Enlightened
arioch,

How do you like the extreme version of the DVD? My friend has the Ultimate Edition, with all 3 versions of T2, plus an additional disc with a lot of "making of..." and snippets of how they made the movie. I actually bought and returned the Extreme Edition because it didn't have any of these things.

IMHO, the original (theatrical) edition of T2 is the best.

Have you got the super-high-resolution edition working on your computer?

arioch

Enlightened
Roth:

The T-X actually also got shot w/ an AR-15/M-16 on full auto, an RPG, and was run over by various vehicles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I do think upon reflection that her having an endoskeleton allowed her to absorb more blunt force from gunshots than the T-1000, which tended to get pushed back when shot; the T-X would not slow down or move backward when shot, much like the 800 (Arnold) series.

My sigline says (in Japanese) "One flashlight is good, but many flashlights is great!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tomas:

What the heck does your sigline mean? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

shrap:

As I had stated, I liked the insertion of the deleted scenes into the movie. Some of the parts were not really germane to the story, but were nice to have in there. The other extras were not terribly important to me. I read (and agree) somewhere that the extreme version was a blatant attempt by its creators to cash in on the T3 opening. There was nothing really new (according to the review) added onto the extreme DVD from the ultimate DVD, and apparently there was actually supposed to be more stuff in the ultimate edition. For anyone who has the ultimate edition, the review did not recommend getting the extreme one, unless you are willing to spend $20 to get a metal case. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No, I haven't had the chance to try the high def version yet.