raggies random remarks ....

Monocrom

Flashaholic
To this day, Google still assumes there's an "A" right by the start of my last name. Sooo frustrating!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol google omg ill try to type something 3 times i slow down and try to type better and it not only cant help me it changes my word to something complety different lol. rofl it was way worse when i had my apple lap top since id use a tablet some days my windows one day apple another lol. another dumb thing i bought whehn i sold my last house. god i do dumb stuff lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Ps5 is crazy I got some star wars jedi game. And I kid you not it had a 160 gig yes gig update! Got I hope it's a free game or something lol. In my day games was like 1/1000th of a gig

raggie33

*the raggedier*
got to love a bargain needed to relock my front door. wanted a good dead bolt there not cheap. plus i lock my self out a lot im just forgetful lol. so i got this one for 100 brand new at walmart. well even better becuase trully i got the lock and 2 new decent new tires for my bike and chain lube for like 97 bucks total. install was fun my eyes suck and it kept saying it was jammed dureing install. im thinking good lord i cant even install a smart lock. turns out guy who installed front door never drilled the dead bolt hole deep enough. i couldnt see this due to my old eyes. but its working great now. and seems dang secure https://www.amazon.com/Nest-Yale-Satin-Nickel-Connect/dp/B07BH6K3NT?tag=cpf0b6-20 i got it local store for 69 but with tires and lube was near 100.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
btw i just took the guys out the the lock that you turn the non dead bolt one just useing it as a handle now and to keep hole out of front door lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
omg im pretty sure i just saw a bass boat going super slow with no driver. hope he didnt fall out. but with my eyes who knows but in 95 percent sure

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Lol more deals 16 smart bulbs you can always use light bulbs for 20 bucks so like 1.25 a piece ...I doubt a Nirmal led bulb is that cheap. Then got a 2 water filter pitchers with the water check meters that check for God knows what lol they was 5 bucks a peace. Even the filters they came with are like 21 bucks if you buy them alone. .thought about selling the smart bulbs for 25 bucks a peace installed and setup to Alexa or ther gkogle account

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol more deals 16 smart bulbs you can always use light bulbs for 20 bucks so like 1.25 a piece ...I doubt a Nirmal led bulb is that cheap. Then got a 2 water filter pitchers with the water check meters that check for God knows what lol they was 5 bucks a peace. Even the filters they came with are like 21 bucks if you buy them alone. .thought about selling the smart bulbs for 25 bucks a peace installed and setup to Alexa or ther gkogle account
just stop...

enjoy what you currently have and STOP all future purchases.

a new game for you oughta be... watch my money grow!!! not watch my money go.

dew it now

Monocrom

Flashaholic
got a ninja foodie non stick pan for 7 its amazeing so far.
Got to be careful with those ultra-cheap non-stick pans. They tend to degrade over time in terms of remaining non-stick. I recently bought a 10-inch Granitestone Diamond Pro stainless non-stick pan. Despite typically selling for about $17 - $20, it usually outperforms much more expensive non-stick pans in nearly every category; in independent testing that I've seen.

(Though if you like your eggs sunny side up, they tend to flow near the edges of the pan while cooking. They still cook, they just don't look pretty. Minor issue for me.)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
OK sorry had to make one more trip I know if times get hard I can sell these for more then I payed

Attachments

• 20240508_212211.jpg
    20240508_212211.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 22

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Hate to admit it, but at those prices, you likely will be able to sell them for more than you paid. But not a whole heck of a lot more. I'm not good with running a business, since I suck at finding inventory on the cheap. But an Etsy shop, with a bunch of clearance-item watches might be worth it.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Listened to Astros advice turned down a timex iron man for 9 bucks if I recall. But I am going to get some new t shirts just plain white Hanes t shirts I like them .but like them more when they put some kind of label in them so ya know what side is front lol.