• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired THB - Xenergy moddity *SOLD*

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greg,

Yes, I suspect that a lot of folks looked away from the Xenergy Moddity because they aren't into rechargeables yet. I only got into them a few weeks ago.

Regarding that E2e Turbo, it is one beautifulicious light. As a matter of fact, I believe it was one of the ones that I drooled over those many months ago. I certainly do remember that turbo head. It's so huge compared to the body.

I do hope that you will share beamshots after you have a chance to play with it. In fact, a complete description of your findings would be great to read. Congratulations on acquiring a very nice light.

Paul

Greta

Flashaholic
Paul... got it.. thank you much! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Psssst... Don... what am I supposed to do with it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[don]hey babee, buy yerselv sumthin' nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif [/don] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Uhh.........go mobile with your lap top? I don't know? I reckon you will do the right thing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don,

The XM arrived in the mail this afternoon just before I went out. I had a brief chance to check it out. I spent the afternoon and evening with a favorite lady. (She's the same one, some time back, to whom I loaned an Arc LS for a month.)

When we got back to my place tonight, we played with the XM together. She did a lot of oooing and ohhhing. She just loves it. Vastly superior to the Arc LS, she says. Hmmmpft! I told her she wasn't going to get this one -- it's a one-of-a-kind.

We both like the light a lot. Thanks.

Paul

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Paul,

Glad you got it and it passes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

- Don