Newly Enlightened
You asked for it.

m69R3j8.jpg

GSsfv6s.jpg

cRznSRw.jpg

lefteye219

Enlightened
Hi Salman,

I got the 18650 Cypreus II Tri-EDC and the light is awesome.... Thumbs up.. Just a question, can I fit a McGizmo Clip on it?

Second question I have is do you have the 18350 Form Factor Cypreus available?

Mondak

Newly Enlightened
Those are works of art. Very beautiful. Do you have to do anything to make sure they don't tarnish or is there something about the quality of the copper that makes this so?

recDNA

Flashaholic
I'd love a copper one with stainless clip and triple nichia 219b. Do you ever do nichia triples?

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me too!.

Im certain he does because I asked for a single nichia 219a so I'm sure a triple aint a problem as he can do this also.
he did mention he has a new batch of 219B HCRI on way!.

I'd love a copper one with stainless clip and triple nichia 219b. Do you ever do nichia triples?

coldshot

Newly Enlightened
I've got a Ti 18350 with a triple Nichia 219B and a 2.8 amp driver (L/M/H) on order with Sinner

Me too!.

Im certain he does because I asked for a single nichia 219a so I'm sure a triple aint a problem as he can do this also.
he did mention he has a new batch of 219B HCRI on way!.

gunga

Flashaholic
Like this? Triple Nichia 219B, ti with stainless clip and glow under optic. I built it with a sinner host.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1423161919.043192.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

recDNA

Flashaholic
Like this? Triple Nichia 219B, ti with stainless clip and glow under optic. I built it with a sinner host.

View attachment 260

Nice! Gimme I love the copper but I don't really like when it turns brown and green over time. I know I'm supposed to like that...but I don't. I do love when you cook the titanium and get a rainbow of colors.

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
I just updated it with a new custom driver from Dr Jones. Moonlight as low as a new HDS (0.02 lumens). Wow!!!

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
there should be a way to lacquer these things to stay shiny shiny!.
thats the way i like it!.

Nice! Gimme I love the copper but I don't really like when it turns brown and green over time. I know I'm supposed to like that...but I don't. I do love when you cook the titanium and get a rainbow of colors.