The Cypreus-II EDC - Custom Copper Flashlight

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened
I have a new flashlight in my custom lights collection. "The Cypreus" means "made of copper" So this light has it's guts aswell as the body made up of pure oxygen-free copper. The EDC Cypreus Originally is a small laser host that houses a 12mm laser module and a driver with a small heatsink, I simply loved how it turned out and decided to make another one that could house a 20mm reflector and xm-l2, better yet in a edc form factor.
It has been an amazing weekend so far, Here's my new edc light.

mzoNPtx.jpg

MQOsWS7.jpg

u223hlv.jpg

QItJBMW.jpg

5Q6CLfp.jpg

u0cycCz.jpg

eI9Ogp7.jpg

a04hUlK.jpg

ACQ6NRw.jpg

udJ5LyQ.jpg

hHly9QW.jpg

This little beast runs very stable, it is running on a single 18350 IMR and the copper body takes care of the heat I can run it on MAX for as long as I want, It does get hot to the touch.. Hope you guys like it, It is my latest gem for sure.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey there. My name is tony. I really like your work. Maybe we could talk sometime about a host or two. :D

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, very nice rig there! Pls get with Tmack, I can just see huge fins on the front and a 2 mile plasma cutting blue beam emitting from that thing after Tmack blesses it with his mad skills!

easilyled

Flashaholic
I'd be interested in one of these too, looks great.

If you're still making them, please let me know by PM. :thumbsup:

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice work Sinner. I have been drooling over your lights on BLF for a while now. I'd love to own one in the near future.

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened
Thank you guys, i have a few lights and host for sale. Havent had the time to list them on cpf, but if anyones interested shoot me a pm.

here's some:

rWAMygh.png

XP5qnPU.jpg

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, Sinner is usually pretty busy, so here's a few answers to what's been asked. Great prices now that he's having the X'mas sales on.
Woohoo! Looks like Trit slot milling will be an available option in the future!

I see in the pic it says "Tri-EDC hosts"... are these being offered only as hosts or as complete triple lights?

They are offered as host kits... So those who are included can get their own choice of emitters on the star of their choice, plus drivers and triple optics of their choice. Although, I see he also offers Custom Triple XP-L/FET Light Engines on demand, so if you don't care for soldering, you could inquire about those.

Wow! Any pixs with Tri EDC engine?

Just to clarify one point, in case anyone wonders... No, these have absolutely nothing to do with Mac's creations.

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened
Any chance of threading for a McGizmo clip?
Hosts are pre-threaded for pocket clips with M2 threads, I can install Ti or SS pocket clips.
I believe McGizmo pocket clips will fit aswell as they are the same universal form factor.

Host So an 18650 host can be configured with a 17mm circuit and Triple optic etc?
17mm drivers and carclo optics, I currently offer XP-G2 S2-2B and XP-L V5-2A emitter, 3 mode 3.0A AMC drivers, soon to be available FET based drivers with custom modes , turbo & step down features.

Thanks.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
I own a couple Sinner Cypreus lights: 18650 tri-EDC copper and 18350 tri-EDC mini titanium.

These hosts are absolutely gorgeous. Sinner does fantastic work at quite reasonable prices.:party: Highly recommended!

stewdogg

Enlightened
Awww c'mon don't be stingy! I wanna see the pics as well:)
I would love to see a pic with the triple installed if possible.
My xmas list just keeps getting bigger.

Latest posts