• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired === The Great Sale ===

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are the details and/or a link to a thread on Lambda's custom modded light?

ddaadd

Enlightened
I'll take these,

1xPTS-C-Cu ... $20/each
1xPQS-D ... $11/each
1xPTS-D ... $11/each
1xMag2D (bored) Pewter... $38/each
1xMag2D (bored) Red... $38/each
1xWA1331 ... $13/pair
9.6V spec (534 lumens)
2 x 8AA-2D battery adapter ... $36

PM coming your way.........

Edit to pass on 10W HID parts....

Last edited:

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take:

1 x Pewter Mag1C (cutdown) ... $30/each
USL Heatsink & Bi-pin socket ... $17/each (I'll take 2 if you have more than 1, are these the ones used in bwaites USL light or is this some LED heatsink thingy?)
1 x assembled 9AA-3D battery adapter ... $20
1 x assembled 12AA-3D battery adapter ... $22
Shipping $10 ??

Sigbjoern

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't believe the NEOCA hasn't sold yet... if I wasn't hopelessly broke, I'd jump on it.

Also, I don't know if he knows how much they run, but someone was asking about Cromagnet's NEOCA and where they could get one on his 'single cell beamshot' thread in General.

wquiles

Flashaholic
Perdon my ignorance (and I am sure I will say "doooooh" once you tell me), but what is this?

MagSD (body only) ... $15

Will

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lurveleven: Sig, the socket is the exact same ones that is used in the USL. I made couple extra of these to play with some 250W bulb. But it got too "dangerous" to keep around. S&H ($10) is GPM Flat Rate large envelope unless you want something else.

cratz2: I bought the brass NEOCA for something like $160 :thinking: I'm just trying to consolidate my asset for transistion. My loss someone's gain. Anyway I rather someone EDC this than have it in my trophy case.

TBrogden: The sale is for bi-pin bulbs only. I do have potted WA bulb but they are known to have moisture issue. I don't want to sell something with a known problem. Hum... maybe I can sell it as a second. :D

wquiles: A small run of these was made for wtraymond. The MagSD (Sub-D) is basically a Mag1D body w/o the switch hole. The tube is 3.75" long, bored from the tail end (1.380" OD) so that it would fit any NiMh in a 4AA-1D adapter.

These little puppies will allow you to create the shortest Luxeon based Mag mod using a Hotlips/Osink or PTS-D/PQS-D.

Imagine a 4" long MagD (2/3 of a Mag1D) with 360 lumens pumping out the front.

I kept two of these for future modding. When I have some time.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, can you give some more details on "Lambda's custom modded light"

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paul_in_Maryland & nemul: Mag1C will hold 1x Pila 168S | 18670 | 17670 or 2x CR123 | RCR123. I've used it in the past to make Mini-Minetrois.

If you want to have 2x Pila 168S | 18670 | 17670 connected end-to-end (series) then just use a Mag2C and perform a tailcap spring mod. Remove the anodization from the inside of the tailcap. Cutdown the spring so it fits inside the tailcap and you're done.

x-ray: Take a look at this post.

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
modamag said:
Paul_in_Maryland & nemul: Remove the anodization from the inside of the tailcap.
I have no power tools. Could I abrade it off with a sandpaper or a file? Does someone sell these tailcaps with the anodizing already removed?

wquiles

Flashaholic
Yes, sandpaper or even a sharp metal tool to expose the bare metal at the end of the tailcap is all that you need ;)

Then again, this is your "perfect" excuse to buy that Dremel tool that you "always wanted to have" :devil:

Will