The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEARS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Newly Enlightened
Re: The Lounge

Will he do a review or include beam shots of the TN36UTvn? I've been waiting forever for a video of this light.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Will he do a review or include beam shots of the TN36UTvn? I've been waiting forever for a video of this light.

This light will be in my Flood light review....Hang tight...These video takes ridiculously long to make for me...I have to be in the zone! LOL

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast

That collections is MENTAL!!
...in a good way.
I'd have something similar funds permitting.
Collecting like that is sort of philanthropic in the sense that it pushes the tech forward and supports the hobby!
Good on ya!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I spent the entire day today just answering emails and recording new orders. Nuts! Hopefully I will get to the torture test of finish items and have a bunch of orders sent out tomorrow..

How r u guys doing? Oh yeah my trip was wild. Freaking off the chart! Now back to reality. Good thing reality is great also. HAHAH

VNguyen

Enlightened

I spent the entire day today just answering emails and recording new orders. Nuts! Hopefully I will get to the torture test of finish items and have a bunch of orders sent out tomorrow..

How r u guys doing? Oh yeah my trip was wild. Freaking off the chart! Now back to reality. Good thing reality is great also. HAHAH

I hope mine is in this batch[emoji1]

Samlittle

Enlightened

That collections is MENTAL!!
...in a good way.
I'd have something similar funds permitting.
Collecting like that is sort of philanthropic in the sense that it pushes the tech forward and supports the hobby!
Good on ya!

Yeah and pays for Vinh's vacations. :D A stellar collection that's for sure.

ven

Flashaholic

Outstanding collection :cool:

Glad had a great time vinh:)

I have had a week of stripping and painting .....:mecry:

thedodgedud

Newly Enlightened

Amazing collection! So many fiat lux lights! Hopefully I'll get one eventually! Lol

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got an exciting new ! Going home from work. ( 50 minutes drive one way), I have my t6vn next to me, and listening to music on my little iPhone. I was little tired and switching songs on my phone then I saw an icon from my yahoo app saying vinh has sent you a package. Was excited and focus. Lol. I am hoping to get the package on Thursday, or Friday. I will let u guys know which one I like the most between tk75vn and t6vn. Sorry for my mess up English.

thedodgedud

Newly Enlightened

Got an exciting new ! Going home from work. ( 50 minutes drive one way), I have my t6vn next to me, and listening to music on my little iPhone. I was little tired and switching songs on my phone then I saw an icon from my yahoo app saying vinh has sent you a package. Was excited and focus. Lol. I am hoping to get the package on Thursday, or Friday. I will let u guys know which one I like the most between tk75vn and t6vn. Sorry for my mess up English.
I'm jealous! Waiting to get my t6vn back! Can't wait to shine through some fields once I get it back...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.