The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

+1 hope he is ok, not seen him for ages! Real nice guy, hopefully a return from him at some point

he still owes me a paracord thingy i won from like 2 christmases ago, lol - but not really concerned about that - havent seen him in a while hope he is ok

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Email sent about shirt.

I think any light released is exiting, big or small.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Lets jusst do a small shinny one first. Working super hard last several days to catch up. Just out for the wekend set me back lol.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I am usually not really into huge lights but I really like the RC40vnT. So much throw and lumen in one. Also its great to hold quality. :)

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Small light = less profit , and not a great value for the customers. Bigger lights have better value in term of lumens. Anyway cant wait for the small light. Nitecore mh20gt?? Lol

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

As a small light guy, I'm missing out on tons of value. Would need to carry a second backpack to carry them though! :D

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

Small or large has its place.
The right tool for the right job.
That applies to flashlights too.

My collection isn't huge, but it does cover a wide array of sizes. That makes things interesting for me.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

havent been keeping up with all the posts here - some cool stuff going on and vinh is releasing more lights :)

some good news though :) - had an interview this week for an Assistant Director - sounds like they are mailing me an offer letter on Monday - yay!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

havent been keeping up with all the posts here - some cool stuff going on and vinh is releasing more lights :)

some good news though :) - had an interview this week for an Assistant Director - sounds like they are mailing me an offer letter on Monday - yay!

Yayyyyyyyyyy More money for lights! LOL

ven

Flashaholic

Nice one Justin, best of luck:)..............is that your collection back a page or 2!:poke:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey vinh just letting you know that I received the tk75vn spec 2. I know you run out of the lg mj1. You own me 12 lg mj 1 cells.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey guys, got the tk75vn today. The reflector is smooth. ( it have 1 small dot scratch, and LED are not centered). Maybe that's the way it suppose to be?? Lol. T6vn and tk75vn perform about the same in brightness ( mode 11 ). I like both lights. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.