The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ven

Flashaholic
Re: The Lounge

Any one want to buy an arm or a leg...........2 for 1 offer :laughing: Kidneys 1/2 price for today only ;)

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any one want to buy an arm or a leg...........2 for 1 offer :laughing: Kidneys 1/2 price for today only ;)

I've got a foot I'll sell. It's surgically repaired like new. Lmao.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just bought this Volvo C30 R Design. I got 2 thousand bucks off there asking price. My monthly payment will be just under $300 a month. Exactly what i want. This car handles miles better then the GTI imo. It was much smoother on the road and acceleration is better aswell. I punched both pretty good. The c30 felt more controlable.
Also even though its just fwd like the gti. Volvos do amazing in the snow. My mom had a s80 and it plowed though 12 inches of snow like it was not even there. And i love the body style of it. It looks sleak and sporty but refined. And the color is very cool in person. I test drove it for 30 min.
http://www.warwickautopark.com/m/Vehicle.aspx?ID=185087618

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I just bought this Volvo C30 R Design. I got 2 thousand bucks off there asking price. My monthly payment will be just under $300 a month. Exactly what i want. This car handles miles better then the GTI imo. It was much smoother on the road and acceleration is better aswell. I punched both pretty good. The c30 felt more controlable.
Also even though its just fwd like the gti. Volvos do amazing in the snow. My mom had a s80 and it plowed though 12 inches of snow like it was not even there. And i love the body style of it. It looks sleak and sporty but refined. And the color is very cool in person. I test drove it for 30 min.

Yayyyyyyy New car will be fun :)

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

The new 219C is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From a P60vnT I got 2500/2380 Lumen!

Not sure what the CRI on this is but if this LED is HCRI then we just got the brightest HCRI LED ever!

The tint is so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I think they are 80 CRI. Their website says they have a 90 CRI version in the works, but someone in one of the 219C threads said that Nichia told them that they aren't releasing a 90 CRI version.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I never understand HCRI but I can say these have a very nice pleasant neutral tint that is about 5000-5500K

ven

Flashaholic

Congrats Alex:D, like the rear seats folding flat and the versatility it brings for carrying your vn lights...........might just get them all in;)

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast

Volvo's are very good cold weather cars. I've got a V70R and love it. Hit the button and the seats get hot in 60 seconds. The I-5 2.5 liter engine is solid as the day is long with most engines going over 200k with no major mechanicals. The only negative things are the timing belt replacements and keeping the PVC system clean.

A company I deal with, FCP handles all types Volvo parts.

Volvo also has a program called Polestar that takes the ECM and does a performance tune while still keeping the factory warranty intact.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Man I dread little lights like the WormVN and ToolVN...

I got tiny hands and its hard for me...

thedodgedud01

Newly Enlightened

Man I dread little lights like the WormVN and ToolVN...

I got tiny hands and its hard for me...

I'm going to have to get a toolvn before you decide to not do them anymore....lol! Already have 2 lights on the way though, going to have to wait for a little bit.

ven

Flashaholic

:cool: funky car, just waiting for my test drive too, only round the corner matey, just waiting now...............3837 miles away:poke:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast

Finally pulled the trigger on my first Vinh light! I will soon be the proud owner of an M2Xvn! Birthday present to myself

Status
Not open for further replies.