The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: The Lounge

I think I can get DriverVNX2 to work in M43vn and possibly S6330vn!!!! ;-)

Still working on DriverVNX2 for MX30Cvn though. Otherwise we gonna have to stick to the factory driver. Its not bad just wont be as bright.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I think I can rigg everything and make MM15MBvn runs on DriverVNX2 too! I am so excited!

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think I can get DriverVNX2 to work in M43vn
I'm interested in what you can pull out of the M43, please keep us posted.

A new light we need modded Vinh

photo10.jpg

Lol, what a crappy flashlight! :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

MM15vn conversion to DriverVNX2 is a success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That light needs it bad! LOL

Never seen MTG2s so bright before! MM15MBvn + DriverVNX2 with the 70 will KICK ***!!!

M43vn next! The M43vn will be my dream light if I can get DriverVNX2 in there ;-)

lumentia

Enlightened

Never seen MTG2s so bright before! MM15MBvn + DriverVNX2 with the 70 will KICK ***!!!

M43vn next! The M43vn will be my dream light if I can get DriverVNX2 in there ;-)
I wonder if it would work in a mini tn30? The reason I ask is because there would be much more room inside for a huge copper heat sink for the led to sit on if you took out the reflectors and used carclo optics instead.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

I noticed that the MM18vn has been demoted to pop can Queen, in deference to the TN 36, which by the way means I will have the king and queen of pop cans.
But with these other pop cans you are working on, it sounds like we will have a full royal court! Lol

ven

Flashaholic

I noticed that the MM18vn has been demoted to pop can Queen, in deference to the TN 36, which by the way means I will have the king and queen of pop cans.
But with these other pop cans you are working on, it sounds like we will have a full royal court! Lol

I see your quite the joker :p

MaxBeam

Enlightened

I see your quite the joker :p

Playing with a full deck not required?
rolleye11.gif

:crackup:

Last edited:

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

best flashlight news i have heard in the past months! i just watched your video on that driver, and i love it! finally we have last mode memory on turbo!
its great to have a light start up on turbo with just a single quick click....not a double click, not by holding onto switch! yesssss

did all your own drivers have this feature? i could have sworn your older versions was not like this. i passed on a few lights because of the ui, what driver does the tk61 have?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Actually double click from on or off wil get you instant turbo.

Tk61vn has factory driver.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Hi guys. It's actaully hard to sleep this morning. All the sudden I woke up because I have so many ideas bubbling in my head regarding drivervnx2. Lol

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi guys. It's actaully hard to sleep this morning. All the sudden I woke up because I have so many ideas bubbling in my head regarding drivervnx2. Lol

That is both good and bad! But a great feeling when you have ideas and work to make them happen. Sleep will come.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Actually double click from on or off wil get you instant turbo.

Tk61vn has factory driver.

I thought if we turned the light off in turbo mode, the next time I turn the light on, it would be turbo?
or does this only work on high mode?

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast

I need some better luck sent my way. My lights don't like me today, first I just got a MM15VN that won't shut the leds off completely, bad factory driver apparently. Then I decided to try out my new TOOLvn, after just a couple minutes the led dies and the light now is shorted out in the head somewhere. I'm afraid to try any other lights today at this rate, one dead and one to much alive.

What next?:thinking:

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast

I need some better luck sent my way. My lights don't like me today, first I just got a MM15VN that won't shut the leds off completely, bad factory driver apparently. Then I decided to try out my new TOOLvn, after just a couple minutes the led dies and the light now is shorted out in the head somewhere. I'm afraid to try any other lights today at this rate, one dead and one to much alive.

What next?:thinking:

I should have listened to myself, now I ruined my X60Mvn battery carrier, so that light is now dead too. :banghead:

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I should have listened to myself, now I ruined my X60Mvn battery carrier, so that light is now dead too. :banghead:

Damn. What a bad luck streak. I feel ya though. My oldest car battery died last night and i took it to my work and a coolant pipe broke while swapping the battery. When it rains it pours.....
What happened to the carrier?

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Damn. What a bad luck streak. I feel ya though. My oldest car battery died last night and i took it to my work and a coolant pipe broke while swapping the battery. When it rains it pours.....
What happened to the carrier?

The X60mvn battery carrier was my fault, I was going to do some testing and went to check battery voltage in the carrier. I had my meter set wrong so I shorted it out instead, it quit working after that. I'm hoping to replace the carrier, I haven't even taken this light outside yet. The TOOLvn I got only a few minutes and something in the head shorted out and quit. The MM15vn I'm still trying out, might have to upgrade driver in it.

I was looking forward to a day of flashlight testing "playing" and now I am leaving the rest for another day.

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

The X60mvn battery carrier was my fault, I was going to do some testing and went to check battery voltage in the carrier. I had my meter set wrong so I shorted it out instead, it quit working after that. I'm hoping to replace the carrier, I haven't even taken this light outside yet. The TOOLvn I got only a few minutes and something in the head shorted out and quit. The MM15vn I'm still trying out, might have to upgrade driver in it.

I was looking forward to a day of flashlight testing "playing" and now I am leaving the rest for another day.

More than likely you just burnt on of the traces on one side of the carrier--with a meter usually its not hard to figure out where--most times you can just solder a piece of copper braid across

Status
Not open for further replies.