The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

More than likely you just burnt on of the traces on one side of the carrier--with a meter usually its not hard to figure out where--most times you can just solder a piece of copper braid across

I did try to trace the circuit but with the charger circuit built in it made it difficult to trace. The other problem I have is I get full voltage at the carrier, when put into the body it puts full voltage to the head even with the switch off, but only enough power to barly lite the leds no matter where the control ring is set. I thought maybe the switch was bad but I can put the carrier direct to the head and it does the same thing. The little battery led at the switch lites up normal if the head isn't hooked up, but put the head on and it flashes red.

I'll look at it again later, but it seems like it has to be something with the carrier.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bad luck day for me as well, got off work and got in my car only to find out I had a flat. :shakehead

So it's not just me, it's just the day. The stars must not be lined up somewhere today. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and everything will be working again.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast

I took apart the X60mvn battery carrier and found out what happened. I blew one of the small components on the circuit board.

f9808afc135bf1abcaa755a176f5eb92.jpg

Even if I could get that part I don't have the skills to solder that small. I wish it just had the battery carrier without the board on it.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Email me :)

I took apart the X60mvn battery carrier and found out what happened. I blew one of the small components on the circuit board.

f9808afc135bf1abcaa755a176f5eb92.jpg

Even if I could get that part I don't have the skills to solder that small. I wish it just had the battery carrier without the board on it.

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast

25 and 50 meter nano thrower comparison pics up on my thread.

ven

Flashaholic

Sorry Alex..........but that carriage has stole the show :laughing: how cool is that:cool: My kids(ok and the boss) are mad on Halloween.............mad for it!! I dare not show that pic...........but i will end up doing :laughing:

4hrs wow, guess i just need a car nice enough for me to spend 4hrs polishing :laughing:

Only thing car for me this weekend was a replacement boost gauge sent as part of the led's were dimming in a section(after about 8 months old).. Free one sent out and popped in,all of 2 mins work:)

Rainy day yesterday, managed to get out for a short bike ride with the little ones,other than that it was a vampire diaries/originals and american horror day! The boss is mad for anything vampire.......

Clocks go back 1hr today, although phone etc does it automatically it is nice winding my watch back from 7:45am to 6:45am for the extra hour on the weekend:)

Now it will be darker sooner at night, great for flashlights!!

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

i dont think i have spent 4 hours total in washing my 2011 corolla and I have logged nearly 80,000 mi :p

ven

Flashaholic

i dont think i have spent 4 hours total in washing my 2011 corolla and I have logged nearly 80,000 mi :p

:laughing:

Me , i tend to once a week at the car wash, if weather is good i will hand wash both cars on the drive(IF). Still takes 20 mins for both.......

Cant polish a turd :laughing:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

:laughing:

Me , i tend to once a week at the car wash, if weather is good i will hand wash both cars on the drive(IF). Still takes 20 mins for both.......

Cant polish a turd :laughing:

lol

I have been on both sides of the spectrum with the corolla and 06 s4

I would regularly take the rims off the s4 to clean the brake dust off the inside (who does that?!)

ven

Flashaholic

I know someone who is fastidious at maintaining his 640 bm, has a special brush for the inside of the rims . So your not alone...........there are 2 of you world wide :laughing:

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's funny A car from clean to a little dirty takes about one day---from a little dirty to very dirty takes months--I rest my case

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know someone who is fastidious at maintaining his 640 bm, has a special brush for the inside of the rims . So your not alone...........there are 2 of you world wide :laughing:

they make a special brush!?

shut up and take my money!!

ven

Flashaholic

It's funny A car from clean to a little dirty takes about one day---from a little dirty to very dirty takes months--I rest my case

Hey both our cars are black, only takes 1 mile of wet road and looks like its never been washed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.