• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
As my Grandma used to say........."what does not get done today, can get done tomorrow"

Yet my Momma say "What you can do today let it be done today, don't wait until tomorrow because tomorrow will always follow."

I say WORK WORK WORK but must find time to sleep early and wake up early. I haev gotten into this new habit for about a week now ;-)

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
... ...Defo a richbuff light if there ever was one!
Hi ven,
I am looking for the next step above and beyond the awesome X65. Something with both more throw and more lumens. I am envisioning a much larger head diameter with some more XHP35 in two inch non-overlapping reflector wells.

hahoo

Enlightened
blf gt moving along...first test numbers close to 1.1 mill lux
surely vinh will be able to get it to 1.5 mill ;)

2017-08-01%2018.28.52.jpg

2017-08-01%2018.21.41.jpg

2017-08-01%2018.46.00.jpg

150 meter shot

IMG_0129.JPG

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered some SST40. Heard it can be dedome and makes a great thrower...We will see ;-)

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered some SST40. Heard it can be dedome and makes a great thrower...We will see ;-)

I don't know how u dedome those sst40.. I heard using the solvent will yield the best.. like shave half dome and leave it in the solvent then dedome again.. it has to use the right chemical..

Sst40 can handle higher amps!

Last edited:

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Magnets are not good for conductor.. you can get away on the stock light.. I am not taking chances.. solder blop or connector only. I just bought a few connector from jaxman.

I got mine today. The Shocklis just turn my hotrod R50vnP into a drag racer. Thanks for the heads up on this little spacer!

Latest posts