• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use magnets in lights that have a containment collar at the positive pole (for polarity protection) and those series connectors for flashlights like T21vn with batteries in line.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you believe I haven't put my Shockli 26650's in my lights yet? I've been traveling and these long summer days are like flashlight doldrums.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure NL. I was surprised that it took as long as it did to get mine. I thought they were US-based.

hahoo

Enlightened
blf gt , along side some mere 250 k lux or so lights:huh:

oAneHCL.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
X45vn Flash ;-)

X45vn Flash
16*XHP70.2 5000K Daylight Tint
DriverVNX2
Custom Heat Sinking
Turbo 20s Burst Default
Diffused lens for soft flat wall of light
Great for flash photography or any flood light purpose
~65,000 Lumen

ven

Flashaholic
I got mine today. The Shocklis just turn my hotrod R50vnP into a drag racer. Thanks for the heads up on this little spacer!

Thank you for quoting NL on these spacers. On Thursday i got a box through the mail, opened for it to be empty(felt empty before opening so was suspicious). Inside was newspaper, not remembering anything and not expecting an order, i binned it. Next day(yesterday) i saw your post and thought." i am sure i ordered a few of them" Being a little slow, it eventually registered and wondered if that was the "empty" box. I managed to retrieve the newspaper out of the outdoor bin. Inside the paper i found a little bag of 5 spacers........................Cheers:)

stingray3

Enlightened
Thank you for quoting NL on these spacers. On Thursday i got a box through the mail, opened for it to be empty(felt empty before opening so was suspicious). Inside was newspaper, not remembering anything and not expecting an order, i binned it. Next day(yesterday) i saw your post and thought." i am sure i ordered a few of them" Being a little slow, it eventually registered and wondered if that was the "empty" box. I managed to retrieve the newspaper out of the outdoor bin. Inside the paper i found a little bag of 5 spacers........................Cheers:)

Been there done that before. Glad you remembered it and looked again. :)

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone know where to buy a nfl hat for cheap?? I like 47 brand.. ( perfect size ).. I found one on Amazon for $30.. maybe cheaper at different site?? Iam thinking about buying a Carolina Panthers hat. Thanks.

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone know where to buy a nfl hat for cheap?? I like 47 brand.. ( perfect size ).. I found one on Amazon for $30.. maybe cheaper at different site?? Iam thinking about buying a Carolina Panthers hat. Thanks.
Panthers not to Popular in these parts--Can't help you Dude

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made a 2 minute video at my house (at someone's request) that I'd like to share with you guys. But, it's not of a V54. It was fun so I plan to make some more, highlighting Vinh's lights, but not sure if I should post the first one here or not.