• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

ven

Flashaholic
Vinh measure centre of pin to centre of pin on a link (could be metric or imperial). Then simply buy that size of chain in a good USA brand.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
↑↑ What ven said. It would also help to know what the chain was used for and how it broke (or stretched or wore down to the point if needing replacement).

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't know what I was doing.. old display case. Lol.

So good. :twothumbs

Glad you got a nice new one. You and your flashlights deserve it!

I bet your new one must be getting pretty full. Any updated pictures NL? YOU my friend have quite a collection!:poke:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
So good. :twothumbs

Glad you got a nice new one. You and your flashlights deserve it!

I bet your new one must be getting pretty full. Any updated pictures NL? YOU my friend have quite a collection!:poke:

No new photo yet.. I will soon update my photo when I get them.. trustfire tr j20 and gold srk and a few xpg2 dedome.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I got a chain expert on FB helping me to troubleshoot the entire drive system ;-)
So many great people out there. All you gotta do is holla!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
No new photo yet.. I will soon update my photo when I get them.. trustfire tr j20 and gold srk and a few xpg2 dedome.

What you getting done to the trustfire j20? Im not too quite happy with mine. I have the outer leds with dedomed xml2's and the inner emitters with domed xml2 all on noctigon with fet driver. Had a custom side switched installed. But it's only pushing 8500 lumens. Using efest 26650.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
What you getting done to the trustfire j20? Im not too quite happy with mine. I have the outer leds with dedomed xml2's and the inner emitters with domed xml2 all on noctigon with fet driver. Had a custom side switched installed. But it's only pushing 8500 lumens. Using efest 26650.

To be honest, I have no idea about the lumen.. I know he is putting 12 sst40 dedome, custom heatsink, and new driver... So definitely this light gonna throw well.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received triple g today in the mail.. olight x7vn, convoy l2vn sst40 dedome, and stock acebeam L16.. thanks vinh.. x7vn bezel look very aggressive..

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just realized that two years ago, about this time of year, I received my first flashlight after joining CPF that summer.
Of course it was a V54 flashlight. Now, over two dozen Vinh lights in the collection with a couple more in the mail.
Of equal joy has been the camaraderie of the great members here!

ven

Flashaholic
:party: Great stuff Mike, it has certainly been cool having you around and sharing pics and impressions of your v54 family:)

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just did the heat test on the convoy l2vn sst40 dedome.. it's so hot and initial temp are around 87 farenheit... This light handle heat well.. the handle and head are fine to hold after running the light on 5 minutes .

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the delay in respond. I was sick the last couple of days. Then I manage to get something in my eyes that I had to go to Dr. to have removed. Back 100% now :) Cheers!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yesterday, the ash was easily visible all day in Parkland, which is about 15 miles south of where Vinh lives. It left the air quality pretty much at :eeew:

~ Chance

It was likely ashes that got in my eyes. Rinse so much water but could not get it out. Slept a night hoping it would go away but nope. Had to come in early the next day to be seen.