• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's amazing how something so simple as sending $14.96 by paypal can be so difficult for some---Reminds me of back in school days--the teacher would have to explain re explain then explain again--that was just to get they're darn books out and turn to page#---- the username and number were already applied--not Rocket Science
No PayPal for me. Postal money order only.

Rocket Science: Newtons three laws of motion. My favorite of the three: Force equals Mass times Acceleration. In my own words: The rate of change of the velocity of a mass is proportional to the ratio of the force that is applied to the mass, to the mass.

That is, if a large force is applied to a small mass, the rate of change of the velocity will be higher.

If a small force is applied to a large mass, the rate of change of velocity will be smaller.

Glossary: Velocity: Rate of change of distance with respect to time.

Acceleration: Rate of change of velocity with respect to time.

Brief math note: If the velocity is constant, then the rate of change of distance with respect to time is linear. If the object is under constant acceleration, then the velocity is increasing linearly, and then the distance is increasing exponentially (second power). If the acceleration is increasing linearly, then the velocity is increasing exponentially (second power), and the distance is increasing exponentially (third power).

hahoo

Enlightened
First payment sent. The volumn of confusion over the payment/identification details is mind-boggling. I feel sorry for The Miller and whoever else is trying to keep up with this seemingly monumental effort.

yeah , them guys are freekin over there for sure:paypal::sweat:

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
No PayPal for me. Postal money order only.

Rocket Science: Newtons three laws of motion. My favorite of the three: Force equals Mass times Acceleration. In my own words: The rate of change of the velocity of a mass is proportional to the ratio of the force that is applied to the mass, to the mass.

That is, if a large force is applied to a small mass, the rate of change of the velocity will be higher.

If a small force is applied to a large mass, the rate of change of velocity will be smaller.

Glossary: Velocity: Rate of change of distance with respect to time.

Acceleration: Rate of change of velocity with respect to time.

Brief math note: If the velocity is constant, then the rate of change of distance with respect to time is linear. If the object is under constant acceleration, then the velocity is increasing linearly, and then the distance is increasing exponentially (second power). If the acceleration is increasing linearly, then the velocity is increasing exponentially (second power), and the distance is increasing exponentially (third power).

:popcorn:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Make that 2501. Because I moved this week. Same town, but killer view from my deck. Perfect for flashing with Vinh power flooders/thower-flooders/throwers.

And 55 countries, when I file paperwork to declare my own micro-nation.

------------
Will all my files get encrypted if I wanna high CRI?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I want a killer Deck!

Make that 2501. Because I moved this week. Same town, but killer view from my deck. Perfect for flashing with Vinh power flooders/thower-flooders/throwers.

And 55 countries, when I file paperwork to declare my own micro-nation.

------------
Will all my files get encrypted if I wanna high CRI?

hahoo

Enlightened
I sent $14.95 PayPal already along with all the information.. do I need to send PM ??

nahh, i had them kick you off the list newey.
told them you already had too many lights as it is, you dont need any more k
JK man ! :faint::laughing:
all we do now is just sit back and wait:thumbsup: