• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

hahoo

Enlightened
monster thrower getting closer
blf gt rendering
hopefully it will be ready in a few more weeks
vinh is getting one too he says, hopefully he can push this beast to 1.5 mill :naughty:

nRzou5g.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yup I lined up for one! ;-)

monster thrower getting closer
blf gt rendering
hopefully it will be ready in a few more weeks
vinh is getting one too he says, hopefully he can push this beast to 1.5 mill :naughty:

nRzou5g.jpg

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
From what I remember, they were already driving the XHP35 HI to its limits with the Gigathrower.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
From what I remember, they were already driving the XHP35 HI to its limits with the Gigathrower.

But has it been tuned by Vinh. He can do stuff that people don't even think of. It's like the difference between a Journeyman and a Master. The Master can think in ways the Journeyman is unable to.

I am not discrediting the builders of the Giga-thrower. But the factory can only go so far in its ability to fine tune.

That's where Vinh comes in and works his magic one light at a time. :twothumbs

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
BLF is full of people like Vinh, it's a way different community than CPF. That said, nothing's stopping Vinh from throwing an XHP70.2 or XPG2 Dedomed in there.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
BLF is full of people like Vinh, it's a way different community than CPF. That said, nothing's stopping Vinh from throwing an XHP70.2 or XPG2 Dedomed in there.

OH yeahh...Crazy geniuses over there. There is really a dime a dozen of me over there. I am just generally well known because I mass produced. Certainly not that I am the best or even close to it. Not even trying to be humble or anything. Just keeping it real. ;-)

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
OH yeahh...Crazy geniuses over there. There is really a dime a dozen of me over there. I am just generally well known because I mass produced. Certainly not that I am the best or even close to it. Not even trying to be humble or anything. Just keeping it real. ;-)

Every little mod counts.. like reflector, AR glass, wiring, Sony vtc5a, retune the beam,... I might send my GT to vinh if the price is right .

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is keeping it real. Nuff said.....

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This will be the first light to be powered by Scylla. Goal: maximum lumen and throw while keeping heat manageable for relatively long turbo time. So far the prototype is AMAZING. All my neighbors were impressed :)

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, what a beast! No I have no idea about Selfbuilt. Hope he's doing ok.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
This will be the first light to be powered by Scylla. Goal: maximum lumen and throw while keeping heat manageable for relatively long turbo time. So far the prototype is AMAZING. All my neighbors were impressed :)

"All his neighbors are impressed".....
That means all of Washington state! LOL