• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

Venompower

Newly Enlightened
A Great Flashlight Tripod Mount Solution

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1315943-REG/leupold_172625_binocular_tripod_adapter_tray.html

I was searching a small tripod solution for 18350/18650 sized lights. This one looks great for bigger lights but anyone has some tips for smaller EDC lights?

hahoo

Enlightened
Last edited:

bigretic

Newly Enlightened
1ue6yl.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Hey there NL, its been quieter without him, i just presumed vacation with him not posting. Hope he is OK, will pm him in a week if nothing heard.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just heard from OG. He is Off Grid at his cabin for the last month falling trees that have been effected by the bark beetle epidemic out his way. He will likely be away for another couple of weeks but said to send warm thoughts our way and to tell everyone hello.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just heard from OG. He is Off Grid at his cabin for the last month falling trees that have been effected by the bark beetle epidemic out his way. He will likely be away for another couple of weeks but said to send warm thoughts our way and to tell everyone hello.

Ok. Thanks for the update.

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks for the update and glad OG is OK. Sounds like he his work is cut out(pun not intended). Sure his v54's will be getting their fair share of use as well.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my convoy l6vn today.. damn bright.. it got to be 7000 lumen... I tried keeppower protected and the light doesn't like it and shut off. so you must use unprotected high drain battery on the l6vn.. I am using acebeam IMR.

Last edited:

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone else check out the eclipse? It was a ton of fun. We drove down to the path of totality and it was super incredible. :) Also got to use my TK75vnkt a lot off the dock of the house we rented!

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone else check out the eclipse? It was a ton of fun. We drove down to the path of totality and it was super incredible. :) Also got to use my TK75vnkt a lot off the dock of the house we rented!

Lucky. In New Hampshire it was uneventful. Almost just another day. Congratulations on the awesome experience.

ven

Flashaholic

Sounds great, pics would be even better:poke:

ven

Flashaholic
Congrats NL, you sure like the 2x26650 form factor...............you must have a good few of these lights now:cool: