• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired The Nautilus Flashlight - Hardcoat Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

alauda

Enlightened
Paypal sent for one natural to the UK. Missed the Ti, will not miss this !!

mikego

Newly Enlightened
Description in this and other threads got to me!

Paypal sent for one in natural. :paypal:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
These sound pretty amazing and knowing the build quality of the CR2, I'm sure these will be great. I can't pass them up, without at least trying them. I just ordered one of each (natural and black) from BrightGuy. He's now showing them in stock.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

The first batch of lights went out today, you all should be receiving them in short order. :)

Code of Light: If you're interested in one, I've got one for you, just drop me a line and I'll get you squared away!

The next batch of these, all those ordered up until Sunday afternoon, will go out early next week.

-Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goatee: By first batch, that means everyone who ordered up until last night had their lights go out, yourself included in that group. :)

If you ordered before 11:59PM Central Time on Thursday, 29 November, your light went out the morning of 30 November. :crazy:

-Enrique

sed6

Enlightened
sed6: The engraving at the end of the light is present on all the lights, yes. :)
-Enrique

Truth be told I'm kinda turned off by the engraving. I was looking forward to your AL version, but now I'm not so sure. I completely respect your right to brand your product however you see fit, it is just not the sort of thing I expect to see on a custom light. Branding like that should be reserved for Mag and Fenix, both of which you clearly outclass. We didn't see it on the CR2, nor your Nautilus Ti, why the change on the AL version? And now for the $195 question, can it be had without the branding?

-Scott
OKC, OK

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Truth be told I'm kinda turned off by the engraving. I was looking forward to your AL version, but now I'm not so sure. I completely respect your right to brand your product however you see fit, it is just not the sort of thing I expect to see on a custom light. Branding like that should be reserved for Mag and Fenix, both of which you clearly outclass. We didn't see it on the CR2, nor your Nautilus Ti, why the change on the AL version? And now for the $195 question, can it be had without the branding?

-Scott
OKC, OK
The CR2 IONS are engraved, if Im not mistaken. I could care less about the engraving, right now Im looking at which lights to offer on sacrifice to get this..:(

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scott: I understand your position, but respectfully disagree that a custom light (or any light, for that matter) should be free from any markings; just because a product is of high caliber does not preclude it from "branding" - I point to most any other custom light out there, high end audio, watches, etc. for ample and reasonable precedence. I appreciate your candor, but all of the lights are engraved - sorry. My earlier CR2 Ion had engraving on it as well.

-Enrique

MrBadExample

Newly Enlightened
I don't mind the engraving and agree that many high end products are clearly branded in some fashion. I wouldn't want my Rolex not to have "Rolex" on it, but I can also appreciate the clean lines on a light without the engraving as was done with the ti version. My only question is: What does "Muyshondt" mean or stand for? :confused: Just curious to know what is written on my light. :poke:

da.gee

Enlightened
:paypal: For one in black (which I forgot to mention). I like the engraving.

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr. "Endeavour's" name is (real)

Enrique Muyshondt

Enrique, hope that you don't mind me posting same :wave:

jeffb

mspeterson

Enlightened
I've had one of these for several weeks now and all I can say is once you get a Nautilus and see what it can do, you won't care if it says "SpongeBobSquarePants" on it.....:twothumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.