The Official EagleTac G25C2 thread.

Wagner

Newly Enlightened
I bought my g25c2 with the complete set of extenders, filter and diffuser. I am very anxious as she arrives.

Sorry! Google translate English

shortstack

Enlightened
I Really like mine, it's been my non-work edc since I've gotten it :)
xyix5.jpg

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
so have yall been trying the G25C2 with BUTTON TOP high-capacity cells like 3100 mAh Orbtronics or 3100 mAh Callie's Kustoms?

tja343

Newly Enlightened
Tried creating my own thread with no luck.
So maybe I will try here, anyone have any beamshots of the 2 versions of the g25c2? (T5 and U2) or at least the T5 tint, I have seen the U2 already.
And a detailed review would be nice to if anyone gets a chance.
Trying to make a decision on which one to get.

Also anyone know what size 18650 the runtimes are based on?

rambo180

Enlightened
Any pointers on where I can buy the G25C2 online with the diffuser kit and a good price for international postage to Australia?
(goinggear is out because they don't sell the kit, and DON'T post the websites cos they get blocked by moderator).

Cheers!

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Any pointers on where I can buy the G25C2 online with the diffuser kit and a good price for international postage to Australia?
(goinggear is out because they don't sell the kit, and DON'T post the websites cos they get blocked by moderator).

Cheers!

Going Gear does sell the kit as an added option for the light. There is an option box next to the picture you can select. As far as postage to Australia, I don't know.

AmperSand

Enlightened
I got a G25C2 from ledtorchshop in Australia. They don't have the kit tho, but are Authorized Eagletac dealers (show up on eagletac's website as dealers) so could probably order it in at request I would imagine.

rambo180

Enlightened
I got a G25C2 from ledtorchshop in Australia. They don't have the kit tho, but are Authorized Eagletac dealers (show up on eagletac's website as dealers) so could probably order it in at request I would imagine.

cheers ampersand, flashlight nut and thaugen. i will look into it. appreciate that.

BullsEyeLantern

Newly Enlightened
Yeah... in my configuration ( 1x18650 ) tactical ring, tail stand cap, and filter hinge assembly, it will not fit in its original case, despite the case being chunky. It fits fine in my Tn11 case though.

Lastora

Newly Enlightened

I bought the G25C2 from them on Thursday and it arrived on Friday. Very good customer service and delivery times.

That aside, I noticed when using my EagleTac Black 18650 3100mah batteries, there is a small gap between the tail cap and the pocket clip ring. Has anyone noticed this as well, or is it just me?

lwknight

Enlightened
Its supposed to be some gap. Maybe a mm. or so
If it had a hard contact the tail cap it would never make contact
to complete the circuit.
Also beware that the clip ring is always screwed all the way down
when placing the tail cap back on. If the cap backs up and contacts
the clip ring the light will not work.

Lastora

Newly Enlightened
Its supposed to be some gap. Maybe a mm. or so
If it had a hard contact the tail cap it would never make contact
to complete the circuit.
Also beware that the clip ring is always screwed all the way down
when placing the tail cap back on. If the cap backs up and contacts
the clip ring the light will not work.

Sounds strange, why wouldn't the circuit be complete if the tail cap makes a hard contact with the pocket clip ring? Doesn't the contact happen on the inside? In this case the tail cap is already making contact since its screwed tight?

I'm quite new to these twisty head adjustment lights, I assume they are still waterproof to IPX8 standard when the head is loosen to other brightness levels? (Silly question)

Last edited:

lwknight

Enlightened
The clip ring is plastic.
It can prevent you from screwing the cap all the way down.
The threads themselves are not good contacts.
The cap must be bottomed out on the non-anodized surfaces.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just asked Eagletac two questions about G25C2. First about what happens when battery voltage goes below 2,7V - it won't shut off, just turbo mode will be as bright as general mode (so unprotected cells are not recommended). I also asked them do they plan to use smooth eflector in G25C2 (to improve throw) and they answered that they are using it now.