• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired THE ORIGINAL SF-M6 XTN 36 Tube for Regulated 4800mAh HDM6 (Or PIR) Packs

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to mention.. don't feel too bad if you 'wanted grey' and 'got black'.. in my case the one i have.. is a decidedly different hue than the body of the light or the tailcap (which are a little different themselves).. and it wouldn't bother me in the least to have black. Of course.. i don't own an M6.. might have to do something about that.. not likely before getting the HDM6 and nano projects done and shipped.

-awr

chasm22

Newly Enlightened
petrev,

I would like to purchase the last? two SF-M6 XTN tubes.

I have sent you a paypal and also PM'ed you with a question.

Thanks,

Chuck

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
chasm22 said:
petrev,

I would like to purchase the last? two SF-M6 XTN tubes.

I have sent you a paypal and also PM'ed you with a question.

Thanks,

Chuck
2 - SOLD to chasm22

There is still one left that Dbedit has never claimed so if anyone wants it ?

Or dbedit can contact me ? ? ?

PM sent
Thanks Chuck

Cheers Pete

Last edited:

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
dizzy said:
PS: What is up next on your agenda of projects? I need something more to look forward to.:help:

Pete, are you planning anything else,now that this project has come to a successful completion? My wallet is starting to wonder why I'm neglecting it.:sigh:

cnjl3

Enlightened
Hello, just to let you know that i received my "tube" it looks great!

Thank you for all your hard work.

BTW did you ever get your M6-PIR up and working? Last i checked, Winny was gonna mail you a temperature sensor and you were about to buy a smaller soldering tip for you iron? Hope you got it working. I am still awaiting on my PIR,USB and IRC bulbs.

popcorn.gif

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
cnjl3 said:
Hello, just to let you know that i received my "tube" it looks great!

Thank you for all your hard work.

BTW did you ever get your M6-PIR up and working? Last i checked, Winny was gonna mail you a temperature sensor and you were about to buy a smaller soldering tip for you iron? Hope you got it working. I am still awaiting on my PIR,USB and IRC bulbs.

popcorn.gif

Hi cnjl3

Got the little tip for my soldering iron but the parcel is still to arrive - my M6-XTN36-PIR4400(OZ64275) works great though, just had to set the temp to 0.0 to bypass the sensor ! lucky to have a V1.1 PIR (see here) for photos.

dizzy said:
Pete, are you planning anything else,now that this project has come to a successful completion? My wallet is starting to wonder why I'm neglecting it.:sigh:

Hi dizzy

I'm thinking of a certain project involving Machining and HAIII but the cost to get it as nice and special as I would like (fancy stuff and not totally required) seems a bit high. Might just do it anyway 'cos I am feeling a bit stupid at the moment ! ! ! Anyway - more development necessary !

The second run of XTN36 is scheduled for mid-late July hopefully and it would be good if I could combine the two !

Cheers Pete

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Would that certain project be of particular interest to those of us who have certain lights? :)

Brightnorm

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
brightnorm said:
Would that certain project be of particular interest to those of us who have certain lights? :)

Brightnorm

I think almost everybody on CPF has this one . . .

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
petrev said:
I think almost everybody on CPF has this one . . .

I think this has FEELER THREAD written all over it! :lolsign:

I'm feeling a bit stupid myself :stupid:

I wish I knew if I had "this one":)

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi

Posted

Jerimoth - Via AirMail
Chasm22 - Via AirMail

One Left XTN36-BK.2014

Cheers Pete

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
petrev said:
Hi dizzy

I'm thinking of a certain project involving Machining and HAIII but the cost to get it as nice and special as I would like (fancy stuff and not totally required) seems a bit high. Might just do it anyway 'cos I am feeling a bit stupid at the moment ! ! ! Anyway - more development necessary !

The second run of XTN36 is scheduled for mid-late July hopefully and it would be good if I could combine the two !

Cheers Pete

Are you just going to leave us hanging in suspence like this forever?
conf (13).gif

Last edited:

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
dizzy said:
Are you just going to leave us hanging in suspence like this forever?
doh (21).gif

(Edited for decency[]http://www.invision.smileyville.net/smilies/vio (33).gif[])

Hi Dizzy

Got a design I quite like but no prices from the Machine Shop and methinks could be too high/difficult job ? Also it's just an engineering sketch and can't get my drawing skills to produce a nice picture of how it should look so far. . .

Should get some feedback from the MS later today about whether it's a viable proposition or not.

Sorry to keep you in suspense - I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Cheers Pete

ps. Radical Smiley Dude (EDIT)

Last edited:

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lips said:
Hint Hint we need a Hint !!!

OK OK OK

Bit More Than a Hint - - - So

! ! !

Now as everyone is getting brighter and brighter Mags with hotter bulbs and 100W plus hotwires - I'm going to build my very own IRC tester like AWR has. So the need for cooler heads gets more and more - Methinks.

Now Mac does really nice groove and flute jobs and FM does BIG heads.

My thought is that a Special M&G-CoolHead that fits all our favourite mirrors - standard MOPs and SMOs and boro lenses and KIUs and HDs and PIRs and tri/quad/bi-Bored tubes but looks great and does the fin thing ! Coated in HAIII.

Well - it will cost more than taking a Dremel or Lathe to your old Mag head but I think it might be worth it . . .

Oh - and I thought I'd have them make a CB for it while we are about it ? ? ?
This would fit the standard head too if you don't want the full grooovy M&G-CoolHead+CB ! ! !

What do you reckon ?

Early Tech Type Drawing - Blue Print ?

Pete !

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Pete, the design looks great. The CB looks like M6's and the grooves at the tube end are like the XTN. Nothing out there that has the look of yours for sure.
I guess this means I'll have to get some sort of MAG mod to use this on. I'm probably one of the only people on here that doesn't have a MAG light, except for a stock 3 D cell from many years back.
It's just not the same here lately without daily updates from you and AWR.I guess all good thing must come to an end sometime. See ya around.:)

PS: I changed the smiley to something a bit less disturbing, but I can't change your Quote of it. Would you mind changing yours? I thought you might get a kick out of it though!
doh (21).gif
Not quite as graphic.