The power went out at the wedding I was at last night......

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah! my wife thinks i am mad too, i carry a Fenix E01 everywhere i go and an ultrafire C3 sits in my bag which goes with me almost everywhere. Can't wait for a blackout man!!

97t-bird

Newly Enlightened
just because of how classy the E1B looks with a suit at a more formal event I am ordering one tomorrow lol

sims2k

Enlightened
Great story Ryan. I carry a Fenix L2DCE and Surefire L2 in my pockets all the time that I usually get called when someone needs a light at work or at home.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good job ryanv. Welcome to CPF, looks like you'll fit right in. Carrying a light even when in formal attire is a sign of your dedication to enlightenment.

paulr

Flashaholic
just because of how classy the E1B looks with a suit at a more formal event I am ordering one tomorrow lol

Yeah, I had the same thought, I actually clicked to the E1b page on a dealer site but didn't go through with the purchase. I remembered my Spy 005 should also go well with a tux... ;)

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
it could be any light even one powered by button cells whats your point, no need to hijack his thread

Tomcat!

Enlightened
:laughing: it just looks so out of place....its so strange that here you are in a suit at a wedding and you have a flashlight in your pocket ...i cant help but laugh and realize we are all a bunch of loons :crackup:...but its good to be prepared

This looks formal, right?
I'm still waiting to save the day at a Jedi wedding!

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
That preparedness reminds me of something i have started to say. I got it from my dads friend (but for knives with him) if someone asks you if you have a flashlight (or knife) all i ever say is "im wearing pants arent i?" and Ryan, you define that. congrats on making so many peoples lives just a little bit brighter :goodjob:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Questions for Ryan, if you don't mind . . . .

-- Didn't each table have a lit candle ? Or is that a Fire-Code no-no ?

-- Did the Staff of the Reception Hall have any flashlights ?

-- Were the EXIT signs illuminated, as required by law ?

-- What about the Restrooms ? Were they pitch-dark, also ? That woulda' caused some real inconvenience !

-- Did you have your SureFire on High mode, or Low ?

-- Were you and the Police Officer the ONLY source of Light, for the entire time ?

Oh, BTW . . . .

Imagine all of the Guests, who saw your Brilliant light.

Now, imagine those SAME folks, viewing your photo (shown above).

Their overwhelming reaction has GOTTA' BE:

" Good Lord ! Look how SMALL his flashlight was ! "

" That's absolutely Incredible ! ! ! "

:D

Great job, Ryan.

All of CPF is Proud of you !

:goodjob:
_

RGB_LED

Enlightened
looks like someone took a pic of me with my E1B out saving the night. I had my L4 and G2 in my truck, but my truck was at the hotel......

I was also a little tipsy in this picture......:eek:
The room looks bright, but thats cause of the flash on the camera!
:twothumbs:clap::bow: :welcome:Ryanv! NICE! You give Flashoholics a good name!