The power went out at the wedding I was at last night......

Burgess

Flashaholic
to SpotlightGuy --

Welcome to CandlePowerForums !

:welcome:

Best of Luck (and health) to you and your new Bride !

:thumbsup:

Glad to hear yer' thinkin' about joining the Dark Side . . . .

errr, i mean "the Light Side".

Hopefully, it is now quite Obvious to you (and your new wife)

just how Handy and Valuable a flashlight can be. :candle:

Please let us know what lights you choose.

_

My3kidsfather

Enlightened
Ryan Way to go! Congratulations on your wedding. May God bless you and your wife and family.

I bet you had second thoughts about putting that bulky lil' light in your suit.. Glad you made the good choice. Not many guys have the chance to "save the day" at their own wedding.

Welcome to the light-hood from Alberta.

Last edited:

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
I'll have a good wedding flashlight story soon... let's just say i wasn't exactly the hero LOL

Don't tell me there weren't any matches to light the candles so you whipped out Mac's Torch and melted the cake! :eek:

I know, I know, there aren't any candles on a wedding cake. But I know you loved the imagery. :naughty:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'll have a good wedding flashlight story soon... let's just say i wasn't exactly the hero LOL

Ironically, I could say the same thing! ....

My best friend's brother was getting married. (I'm friends with his brother too). And their sister wanted to fix her make-up. But the reception hall was very dim. So I pulled out my Surefire M6.... and by M6, I mean my Inova Microlight.... and turned it on for her.

She responded with, "Oh too bright!" :sigh:

Good thing I didn't pull out my Surefire L4 instead.... and by L4, I mean my L4.

Last edited:

SilentK

Enlightened
Ironically, I could say the same thing! ....

And their sister wanted to fix her make-up. But the reception hall was very dim. So I pulled out my Surefire M6.... and by M6, I mean my Inova Microlight.... and turned it on for her.

She responded with, "Oh too bright!" :sigh:

Why was that so funny? i just died laughing. i also injured myself from the macs torch thing. :nana: you should have had a mag 1185. {mag 85} where did my rentinas go!:eek: