Those tunes that get stuck in your head

Dave_H

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone recall a weird, now obscure song D.O.A. from the 1970's by Bloodrock...strange music background sounding like a two-tone siren.

"Laying here looking at the ceiling
Someone lays a sheet across my chest"

"I remember
We were flying along and hit something in the air"

Dave

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Sometimes you find a rare gem, buried in garbage. Film by Stephen King. Appearances by some very impressive, established Hollywood actors.... And literally the best acting performance was turned in by Clovis the cat. Not even joking! Oh well, here's another one by Enya:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Sometimes you find a rare gem, buried in garbage. Film by Stephen King. Appearances by some very impressive, established Hollywood actors.... And literally the best acting performance was turned in by Clovis the cat. Not even joking! Oh well, here's another one by Enya:

I really like the Taliesin Orchestra version of this also, especially when the french horns come in.

Last edited:

genjokoan

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone recall a weird, now obscure song D.O.A. from the 1970's by Bloodrock...strange music background sounding like a two-tone siren.

"Laying here looking at the ceiling
Someone lays a sheet across my chest"

"I remember
We were flying along and hit something in the air"

Dave
Weird? Obscure? I bought the album, _Bloodrock 2_, right after its release. That was, I think, in 1971. I still play it, still like it. There is a real-life, tragic story behind the song.

Poppy

Flashaholic
You know what's funny? I avoid this thread like the plague. I don't want somebody's worm crawling around in my ear! Well actually I occasionally look at it, but I don't open the youtube postings because I don't want to hear it.

Well darn you @Arkhe I like this song enough that I am tempted to open it.