Throw: I need it..?

buck22

Newly Enlightened
So ever since I bought my Olight SR95S UT (SBT-70 version), I've been obsessed with throw. Obviously, the SR95SUT is a beast in of itself, but there has to be something else out there that produces a brighter more focused beam!

The only requirements I'll say I have is I don't want an aspherical lens (the square beam drives me nuts), and I don't want to spend over $1000USD. I'd prefer an LED light, as I'm not a huge fan of the beam color/pattern of a lot of the traditional incandescent lights.

I wouldn't mind something that was modded providing it was from someone reputable and would still prove to be reliable.

Thanks!

TEEJ

Flashaholic
So ever since I bought my Olight SR95S UT (SBT-70 version), I've been obsessed with throw. Obviously, the SR95SUT is a beast in of itself, but there has to be something else out there that produces a brighter more focused beam!

The only requirements I'll say I have is I don't want an aspherical lens (the square beam drives me nuts), and I don't want to spend over $1000USD. I'd prefer an LED light, as I'm not a huge fan of the beam color/pattern of a lot of the traditional incandescent lights.

I wouldn't mind something that was modded providing it was from someone reputable and would still prove to be reliable.

Thanks!

Go to Vinh's sub-forum here, and look at the TK61vn.

Its tested at ~ 740 k cd, which is a LOT more throw than the ~ 250 k cd of the SR95S UT (Blows its doors off).

You will NOT be disappointed.

:devil:

buck22

Newly Enlightened
Go to Vinh's sub-forum here, and look at the TK61vn.

Its tested at ~ 740 k cd, which is a LOT more throw than the ~ 250 k cd of the SR95S UT (Blows its doors off).

You will NOT be disappointed.

:devil:

I just got in contact with him. I wasn't sure where his sub-forum was, so I just searched his name and then sent a PM. Hopefully I'll hear back from him soon! Very interested. :)