• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TK75vn77 - Ultimate Flood ;-)

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
if this cost less then $500 id be shocked. those are no cheap leds and there are 7 of them. not to mention that huge slug of copper

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
:faint: That's a monster of a light. Looks like your camera sensor was seriously overloaded with that flood-shot. You've really outdone yourself this time, Vinh!

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
thats probably going to exceed the range of my lumen sphere lol

actually I dont know what the upper limit is.... but it cant be much more than 20k

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am kinda worried I might get in trouble testing all the lights...really want to take the light all over the place to play with it but it's not mine and I don't want any damages...

Really really want to make one for myself though.

This light copper heat sink alone takes all day to build and get right. It weighs about 1.3lb iirc.

Light Wil run on 2 18650 and can increase as many as you want in multiples of two. I think 4 or 8 is best.

Someday I will build one for myself and send to Justin for numbers. :)

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am kinda worried I might get in trouble testing all the lights...really want to take the light all over the place to play with it but it's not mine and I don't want any damages...

Really really want to make one for myself though.

This light copper heat sink alone takes all day to build and get right. It weighs about 1.3lb iirc.

Light Wil run on 2 18650 and can increase as many as you want in multiples of two. I think 4 or 8 is best.

Someday I will build one for myself and send to Justin for numbers. :)

whats the cost to build one of these?

wild guess $750