Tri-V Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Data, Tri-V #0400 has landed! All systems go! Great work, an(other) amazing accomplishment! More to follow!:grin2:

Oh yes...thank you!

Karl

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike,

The MC-E is just that warm. :grin2: After playing with it for a few months last year I just got attached to its color and how it makes wonderfully warm pics. The flood mode is super great for aiding non-flash photography.

DaFABRICATA, nice photo! :twothumbs I am so glad you like it. It will be interesting to see what you guys do with the lights.

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bart, it is not a joke.

Gtwace, I do not currently sell the Tri-V outside of CPF. When I do the $1995 price will most certainly no longer be honored here on CPF or outside of CPF. I made a commitment that I am sticking to. The $3295 price was posted on CPF months ago, back when I did the cost analysis.

Cheers
Dave

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are some SWEET pics Dave, I actually got goosebumps looking at them.......yup, I need help! :laughing:

It looks real kick *** dude :thumbsup:, I saw it in it's early stages and I'm just blown away by the finished product.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Data, Tri-V #0400 has landed! All systems go! Great work, an(other) amazing accomplishment! More to follow!:grin2:

Oh yes...thank you!

Karl

Karl, you know that is the first Tri-V serial number! :D Just for you. Somebody asked about the serial numbers a few weeks back and I had not yet decided but there you have it. They are in the 400s.

ShortArc got his light this morning too. But he is in a business meeting all day. :nana:

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are some SWEET pics Dave, I actually got goosebumps looking at them.......yup, I need help! :laughing:

It looks real kick *** dude :thumbsup:, I saw it in it's early stages and I'm just blown away by the finished product.

Thanks Ray, see you at PF14 in one week!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave, I didn't realize until Ray just told me!! I am most honored...thank you for that honor!!

Arrival...

ic3bps.jpg

28swuw4.jpg

Group pictures of family reunion..

15ebifr.jpg

nquxe.jpg

205s3ll.jpg

Sweetness!!!!

23tm2wz.jpg

(Picture uploads possible though the professional courtesy and personal instruction of Mr. Kid9p.)

Karl

Last edited by a moderator:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great pics Karl, nice collection :thumbsup:

Is Dave shipping these with candy ???? LOL :devil:

gollum

Enlightened
cheers Karl ...
these are the best pics :twothumbs

the thought of a Tri-V,lost and sitting in a grass meadow ... waiting for me to pick it up.:party:

stuff dreams are made of. :rolleyes:

I'm going to have to sell some lights/knives and skullbeads asap

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think it was stated in the OP, but is the reflector for the xp-g still a McR-12r?

These look great, Data! Awesome work :thumbsup:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think it was stated in the OP, but is the reflector for the xp-g still a McR-12r?

These look great, Data! Awesome work :thumbsup:

maxspeeds, yes the reflector is Don's McR-12r. I will have to add that to the OP. I have to turn it down so it will fit a smaller space but it does not effect the reflective surface.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those black & white pictures a cool!

Dave, do you have any of the mag bases on hand?
I am not sure if this has already been mentioned but can I ask what the aspheric lens is made from? (I know glass but anything special)

Mike

The glass is Optical Crown Glass. It is coated on both sides. They are all very perfect to my eye, no imperfections.

Cheers
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.