U-09 Mod to Cree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyle-IT

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I was not sure where to post this so i will try here. I would like to know if I there is somewhere I can send my U-09 to have it modded with Cree Q5's or similar output LED's? Javier, do you do these modifications? thanks in advance for any and all help.

Don

gjg

Enlightened
Don - I know at one time Javier was looking at doing what he called a "Reverse Group Buy" - bringing a bunch of customers lights back to Spain and modding them. I hope it happens, I have an older U-15 running Luxeons (it has a beat up lens that needs replacement anyway) I'd like upgraded, and a U-04 that I'd like to get a cyan Luxeon (cyan Cree? is there such a thing?) or a regular Cree/Edixion put in. Javier is also working on the two stage tailcaps :), so he maybe put this on the back burner.

But if you read this, Javier, I'm willing to do the organization/shipping (well, not PAYING for the shipping :whistle:, but doing the collection/boxing/paperwork...) here in the states to get the lights to you. Please let us know the status of this.
THANKS,
Greg

Hello,

I was not sure where to post this so i will try here. I would like to know if I there is somewhere I can send my U-09 to have it modded with Cree Q5's or similar output LED's? Javier, do you do these modifications? thanks in advance for any and all help.

Don

gjg

Enlightened
Here's some of Barbarins' original post:
Hello CPF'ers.

It's been a very long time since the last time I wrote here. For several reasons it has been a very busy time in my life, and it has been impossible to have enough time to update the informatio. So what I'm going to do now is to update everything for you.

5. Barbolight T-15. No changes by now. We are preparing a T-15R with less corona, narrower spot. More a thrower.
6. Two stage pushbutton. Designed completely, we hope to release them by next year, March.
7. Upgradings of U-15's. We have prepared a tutorial, but I think the best we could do is to arrange a kind of reverse group buy.
8. TT-01 Trigger Tailcap. Patented and tested. I will start a new therad fir this invention.
9. Titanium clip. They do have all sandblaeted Ti-clips, and ATEX models also Ti. Screws.

Last edited:

Pyle-IT

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply:twothumbs. I would be more than happy to help you out with the gathering and shipping of these lights if need be. I get a pretty hefty discount on FEDEX shipping through work so that could help out. Javier if you read this please let us know if there is a possibility of this happening. Thanks
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.