Vape Lounge

ven

Flashaholic
Very cool, this could be the mod to see you through 2016;) enough output, enough run time, nice size to fit in hand............

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah - I am all set! Except for maybe a tank or two, if some really great ones come out, and coils I should be all good. Liquids are costing me near nothing. I am constantly on the watch for coils coming on sale and pick up a few boxes here or there when they do. I've realized that I don't want to stock up on coils too much because a tank style could change and be replaced before I use them all up.

So right now I've got three flavors I am making myself that I vape regularly. Two purchased ones which I managed to get BOGO deals on - so $50 shipped for 240mL of fluid - I think that's a good deal.

I haven't bought an overpriced 30mL bottle since early December and don't expect to for a while. I may treat myself to a Five Pawns Symmetry Six though as that is just some super yummy stuff!!!!!

BTW - Kangertech's SSOCC 0.5 Ohm Clapton Coil is the bomb! 35-40Watts and this coil chunks vapor and flavor like crazy! I would put it as their best coil ever. Pop that in the NEBOX with 10mL of liquid and you are ready to go for the day......... well at least maybe half of the day, LOL.

ven

Flashaholic
Dont have a kanger tank but no stopping me getting another i guess.........

I recommend the OBS crius V3 Sean, its defo up there right now as THE best tank!! You would really like the base design, i have 2 x 0.7ohm coils for a 0.35ohm build and 22w. Its a cracking vape with flavour that surpasses the kanger, better ,smoother, cloudier (is there a word :laughing:)

For $25 or so, come in ss/black or white..........4ml and best top fill yet! a must buy................Being an RTA there are no bought coils, just your builds and the vortex design is similar to dripper style, yet with a tank to feed the juice.

ven

Flashaholic
Retro vape.........well the tank is so last year :laughing:

Crown dug out, heisenburg concentrate, wow, 0.7ohm coil in it

ven

Flashaholic
The cotton you get with the OBS crius is probably the best i have used, after some research and not over impressed with many muji jap organic cotton wods, i looked into a good cotton. Now after using it 3 times so far on builds, i have a little experience towards impressions. Its bacon v2 and its fantastic, no need to peel any layer off, similar to the cotton buds which you can roll except it comes in strips. These work well as a good width to cut along for 2 strips. Falvour straight off, so hardly any cotton bedding in taste.

Cotton Bacon is the first cotton engineered by vapers for vapers and it's widely believed to be the cleanest tasting cotton for an enhanced, superior flavour. Free from pesticides and chemicals, it's extremely absorbent and heat resistant. Version 2 Cotton Bacon has undergone extra processing to eliminate all natural cotton oils. It is completely tasteless, has no break-in period and is a little more absorbent and heat resistant than V1 Cotton Bacon and many other cotton wicking material. U.S. grown dual fibre for optimal wicking and heat resistance.GMP certified, traceable, medical grade 100% cotton. 4 inch length, heavy body, easy-to-use bacon strips.No break-in. 100% tasteless wick. User-friendly, re-sealable travel-size package. 10 pieces per bag.
Linky
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cotton-Ba...UK-STOCK-SAME-DAY-DISTRIBUTION-/252270647295?

Can recommend this fully!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I ever go through all the Japanese OCC I have I may try cotton bacon v2 but honestly I had to toss my bag of cotton v1 as it had a HORRIBLE taste to it. I mean it literally tasted like poo to me until it broke in through a few tanks - it was that bad.

ven

Flashaholic
Right, from reading a little it looks like the v2 is improved with that, understand though with a bad experience, i would avoid to!

Cant speak for the v1, others i have, have been mixed, lots of cotton taste for 1/2 to a full tank, this seems good from the go. So far i will buy more of the v2 if/when i need it...........well unless there is a v3 :laughing:

ven

Flashaholic
Vape Mail, been that long it forgot.... :laughing:
4C268294-FEA1-4B8C-826D-0666210AB575_zpsg9esouqj.jpg
[/

Triple clapton

wicked up and in the tfv4 ready for some juice , enjoying the crown and Heisenberg right now :)So when i am in the mood will swap and bed in.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some great vape mail there ven. Excited to hear you thoughts on that TFV4 Clapton triple.

I am sold on these clapton coils. I have them for the TFV4 and the Subtank/Nebox and the flavor and vape is just amazing. They also appear to last a long time - my dual clapton TFV4 coil has lasted through almost 200 mL of one of my favorite liquids (granted it is a fruity/minty flavor so it doesn't gum up as much).

I got a deal on some Nebox for $41 each so I picked up two. So now I am using 4 Nebox's and very happy with it. The 10mL fills last all day if I grab two before heading out in the morning. Some battery top-offs at my work desk as I am vaping the clapton coils at 40 watts.

BTW - did you see that HCigar came out with their VT133? DNA200 with a 2x18650 setup. Looks a bit chunkier than the VT200 so it's not for me, but I know we've been waiting for a while for the dual 18650 DNA200 mods for a while.

ven

Flashaholic
Will check it out later, cheers for the heads up.

Could not hold out and primed the triple Clapton, filled tank with Heisenberg and left for 10
mins or so. Well usually from the off I am not impressed , straight away nice flavour and cloud at 30w to bed in. Now at 40-45w, very little cotton taste from the supplied cotton. Very impressed !!!! Would say on the strong side of hits and flavour production , clouds moderate to high. Impressed ......hell yeh :laughing:

Wicking was not as bad as it looks, 1" cut off the long cotton piece supplied then cut again down the middle
lenght ways. Has to be very tightly wound to aid feeding through the claptons . Then gentle back and forth to open up and fill the coil. Pushed into well ends which meet with the next coil on the base. Concerns would be making new coils and fitting them, looks a bit tricky tbh but that hopefully will be a while off!!!

So for around £6 delivered and with a pre made Clapton coil in with that cost, a bargain and back on the tfv4 again for now. Might be a tad too much for daily use, will have to see. Either way will rotate it with the awesome crius and crown .

Slight leak which seems to have been from the 1st fill up and subsided now, not 100% confident it won't weak again, not enough right now to open up and re-wick :) My wick rather than design, do like the way it's designed however and how the wick end meets in the wells, simple, clever , works!!!

The simple part may change come time of making and fitting new coils :laughing: for the cost though and how long coils tend to last, probably worth buying a few of these anyway
and using as a disposable item. Should get many uses/re-wicks before coils give in!

A strong recommend for anyone with a tfv4 tank!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll get back into these RBAs one of these days. I scored another 5-pack of the TFV4 CLP2 clapton coils for about $20 so I am set on coils for a while. The pre-made coils have gotten so good lately that my RBA builds are paling in comparison.

ven

Flashaholic
True they have come on a good way in the last few months. I might try some pre made ones for a change!! It's all good, bit of variety is the vape of life :)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I needed a small break from some of the flavors that I've been mixing up and vaping so I ordered up a bunch of production liquids.

Last weekend I went on a ski trip with a bunch of work buddies and one guy brought along some of his vape gear. Needless to say we filled the ski house up like a cloud. Even had the alarm monitoring company calling us twice for false alarms because we triggered the house fire alarms. LOL!

This guy brought a tank I hadn't tried before which is the Herakles Plus. Now I had read up on the original Herakles and I wasn't impressed. But the new Herakles Plus adds top fill and also a liquid cutoff so you prevent leaks and easily access the coils. I was very impressed with the vapor production and the flavor. He was vaping something called Twisty by Clown. It's like some berry stuff with a yogurt finish - the lingering vape smell in the air is actually a little better than the flavor itself but man it was a good vape.

So, of course, I ordered a Herakles Plus tank which arrived today. The build quality is really good on this one.

I also ordered the Twisty flavor and another one by Clown. Can't remember the flavor but I was down at my local vape shop and the guy was vaping this banana split flavor that he let me take a smell of the bottle and it was one of the most amazing banana flavors I've ever smelled - really smelled like bananas and not banana runts.

He also turned me on to a brand called Teleos which I looked up and I ordered the Beta, Delta, Nightfall and the AfterParty.

I also ordered a jar of the Kilo Dewberry Cream - I know this is a bad one as it's tested positive for AP and diacetyl - but man is this some tasty juice.

Also got a bottle of Symmetry Six.

Been cleaning out my tanks and fitting new coils to prepare to enjoy some of these flavors. :)

Tonight I've filled up some tanks with the Kilo and the Delta - wow I realize how good some of the premixes can be. I'm also realizing that I have been mixing very low nic levels and one was only available in 3mg and man it is putting me on my butt!

Subtank with 0.5ohm Clapton OCC coil at 35W - man that is some great stuff. What a vape and flavor!!! Just filled a tank the other day with an old bottle of Coffee and Cream I've had in the closet for a while - gosh is that a nice flavor!

ven

Flashaholic
Sounds very nice, well they all do apart from the coffee one(drink is fine :laughing:)

Strawburry yogurt is another very nice flavour, I have been avoiding my local vape shop deliberately though!!!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which brand?

What I find is that the flavors I think I will like the least, with the combination that just sound weird, end up being the ones I end up liking a lot. Take the Teleos Nightfall - Cantaloupe, white grape, absinthe and lemongrass. This liquid smells amazing.

The Afterparty is a raspberry jelly donut and smells like walking into a Dunkin Donuts.

ven

Flashaholic
Certainly some amazing flavor and no doubt even nicer out there, the menu and brand

think McDonald's strawberry milkshake .........

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice - do they let you sample in the store?

It's amazing that Halo gets so highly rated over here in the US but I tried a few flavors and all I got was a chemical taste from it.

ven

Flashaholic
All very subjective , what I may love, you may hate and visa versa.

Sometimes they have bottles opened, other times they have it in their drippers and always too keen to get me vaping it :laughing: ........how rude of me it would be to say no :whistle:

You do get more flavour/cloud from drippers.......no question there.

Understandably they can't open a new bottle all the time due to cost, some USA brands are £15 for 30ml, so not far off $25. Can't sell on once opened , so it tends to be ones already partly used.

Would say at least 20 different ones though to try!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah - not like any of those juices are much cheaper here in the US. Still around $22 or so a bottle online and if you go into a store they are asking $25. Best deal you can get is if you find a new site that gives you 10-15% off for a first time order and then order enough liquid for free shipping.

After a night of vaping it I can say the Teleos Delta is just a fabulous flavor!

BTW - any of you guys look into more "stealthy" vape options for when your are work or not really in a location where you can blow clouds? I just picked up a Halo G6 65mm battery with a mini-tank. It's nothing special but it give okay flavor and an okay amount of vapor. Very tiny and enough to get you by in those instances where you just want a small vape fix. I think I will need to mix up the nic around 8-10mg though in order to get a little something from the small hits. But cheap enough that I can pickup one or two to leave around in the office.

ven

Flashaholic
I just use stealth mode on my x cube 2............:whistle:

Ridiculous feature on the largest mod and tank set up i have :laughing:

Tbh it does not bother me, for ease of use and all things considered, i tend to use my platinum and OBS crius/crown the most. Due to size,vape experience..........very good compromise/balance for me .