View from your window?

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a residential neighborhood here. Computer is in basement Recreation room, where I put black 30 gallon black trashbags (folded) over the windows to block the sunlight. Had to, or I get blinded by the Sun in the afternoon (reflecting off monitor screen).

Roy, is that rain gauge a "Remote Rain Gauge for Remote Rain?" I do refer you to 73 Magazine of many years ago, when each issue was almost entirely real construction projects. I had several years of those saved, and my dad tossed them in the garbage. I was never so ticked off. His attitude: No magazine is worth saving, regardless. Like books: only read once. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

robk

Enlightened
Well, my computers are in my home office, but here's the view out my living room windows. I can see the treetops from my office, but the real view is from the living room. That's the Tomoka River in Ormond Beach, FL. A beautiful river, with a wildlife refuge across from me.
Rob
river.jpg

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heh, that's Samantha in her excited state. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I also have a younger black and white cat named Peanut. You're right though Samantha looks like a lot of kittys.

Mark_van_Gorkom

Enlightened
I'm on the 6th floor looking out over downtown Arnhem. Nothing exiting really, apart from the occasional steam engine (and LOTS of regular trains; good thing I'm a bit of a railfan). But I do have a good view of the fireworks, and those are pretty frequent.
From behind the computer, all I can see is the kitchen: high time I logged off and did the dishes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

d'mo

Enlightened
What window? I'm usually in my cube at work (I know, shame on me). M cube was moved about six months ago, just before management decided to put windows in where I used to sit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif