• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Vote for Your Favorite Colors Here!

SWM

Newly Enlightened
Vote for Your Favorite 3 Colors on TrustFire NEW Keychain Flashlight!
:welcome:Leave a comment and you'll get a chance to win a special gift from TrustFire ~

MINI-X-1_副本.jpg

Thanks for your time~

TrustFire

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
#1; #5; #7; BTW, is your nick related to Sunwayman? I really miss the magnetic rings and great designs from that brand.

SWM

Newly Enlightened
This light hasn't come into the market yet, but will be soon. We'll post all the details once it is ready. Thanks for your attention.
Son wants #7, I'd go for #6. This item is not available through your portal link on your sigline. How about giving us some specifications?

SWM

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your vote. We are not nick related to Sunwayman. :)
#1; #5; #7; BTW, is your nick related to Sunwayman? I really miss the magnetic rings and great designs from that brand.

SWM

Newly Enlightened
Please don't worry. It is m[FONT=&quot]ade of aviation aluminum material AL6061-T6 and i[/FONT]t will not get beat up too much.
I like #1 for a keychain light. After a while I think the anodizing would get beat up too much!

SWM

Newly Enlightened
Coming Soon~~ Do you like it :grin2:

Attachments

• MINIX发布图-1_01.jpg
    MINIX发布图-1_01.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

SWM

Newly Enlightened
Hi KITROBASKIN,
Thanks for your message.
One gift has been sent to Roger. More will be finsihed before 10th October. Thanks for your attention.
TrustFire

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Hello Trustfire. I've got the diamond blue version. Would be great if I got a purple companion, for the missus. Knowing the quality of your anodisation, an added corporate looking black one would make a handsome trio,