Weaponlight Collection

Size15's

Flashaholic
The AR is an 18" Double Star 5.56/.223 w/ Quad-Rail/adustable stock. THe lights are an M962, w/ XM07 tape switch in the Fore-Grip (which holds 3-extra CR123's), and a 660 w/ P60 and a G2 tail cap mounted w/ the M79 mount, for a back-up light.
Since the 660 is the Classic Universal Barrel-Mounted WeaponLight that comes with the M10 and M14 mounting combination, and previously U04, now XM07 switch, I suggest that a more accurate name for the WeaponLight you have built is an:
M79 mounted 650-00(Z72)

I'm still considering 650-Z72 though...

Al :)

Last edited:

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is my new weaponlight holder. GSG-5. I need to get the surefire offset mount. I cannot get the Shock isolating bezel on there if I dont.

Even with the offset adapter, it's a tight fit if you have a suppressor or other attachment to the 3-lug barrel:

MP5withsuppressor-1.jpg

MP5suppressorcloseup-1.jpg

HKMP5fore-end-1.jpg

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even with the offset adapter, it's a tight fit if you have a suppressor or other attachment to the 3-lug barrel:

MP5suppressorcloseup-1.jpg

I think that thing would look awesome with an L60 and suppressor mount, to where the bezel lines up right at the edge of the suppressor, so there's no shadow! I was gonna get one of these until I found out they (apparently) quit making them.

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd have to try it again, but IIRC an L60 just won't fit under the Gemtech Raptor suppressor. Even if I use a Z44 bezel and an LED lamp, I think the light collides with the Raptor.

The A17 is adjustable in that you can rotate the light around the attachment point to position the head where you'd like it. I put it at 6 o'clock, but you could rotate it up higher. I'd have to check if it can make it up to 11 o'clock without hitting the tri-lock housing.

What were you going to get until you found out it was no longer made? An MP5?

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can get the A17. I think optics planet still has them.

Worst case G&P makes a clone. I was going to try that out for my GSG-5.

I dont like the shadow.

balloo93

Newly Enlightened
Solarforce L2M (reverse clicky from DX) in a viking tactics mount. Glow ring for giggles, but it has been removed.

RRA1.jpg

RA2.jpg

RRA3.jpg

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be getting a new weaponlight holder. Probably the most expensive weapon mount ever.

TDI Kriss Super V. It has an integrated mount right above the barrel for Surefire e-series lights.

will post pics when I get it this week.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be getting a new weaponlight holder. Probably the most expensive weapon mount ever.

TDI Kriss Super V. It has an integrated mount right above the barrel for Surefire e-series lights.

will post pics when I get it this week.

NICE!!

I've heard lots of good things about that beast!

Looking forward to pics and your comments about how it shoots!

I was checkin one out the day I bought my R8.:devil:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't wait for the pics, Solscud!!! Although the L4 looks sweet in an M78, I'm sure it has nothing on this!

You know yer a bad *** light company when gun mfg's start building guns around your lights!!!

Last edited:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Exactly!!! The Kriss is a fancy light holder. It could be considered a really, really expensive light mount. That just happens to have a weapon integrated into the light mount haha. Most pictures I have seen and research, shows the E1L or E1B mounted into the light. while that is great and all, I want to go big. Im gonna my VTAC-L4 (aka E2DL w/ KX2C) then I may get a Malkoff VME head and M60 MCE for some serious light output. I dont know if the VME head will clear the barrel shroud. All the more reason to SBR!!!

Im finally moving up from toy gun calibers.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Solarforce L2M (reverse clicky from DX) in a viking tactics mount. Glow ring for giggles, but it has been removed.

RRA1.jpg

Nice Magpul AFG. I barely noticed it. Would you mind counting the spaces/notches that the AFG takes up? Im curious to know if I can mount that to the Kriss.

balloo93

Newly Enlightened
Nice Magpul AFG. I barely noticed it. Would you mind counting the spaces/notches that the AFG takes up? Im curious to know if I can mount that to the Kriss.

I'll count them later today, but they almost complete;y cover a 7" carbine rail (mines a 9" mid length). Edit to add that it takes up 12 slots and 7" of rail space.

In the mean time, some WASR ghetto light mounts with a cheap Brinkman.

AK1.jpg

Last edited: