Weaponlight Collection

crossliner67

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my kriss today. CRB/SO. Now I need to get the light adapter. I can sort of fit my eseries into the hole but there is not enough purchase to keep it there. one of the take down pins is in the way. The light adapter is a big collar that has a portion stick forward to grab more of the light. Also I dont think you can use the light with a pocket clip. Otherwise you need to remove the pocket clip.

Im using my old E2E executive body where the clip is on the head. I put my KX2C on the body.

Im having issues uploading pics at the moment. So when I figure out what the hell is going on I will post pics.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok weird. Imageshack is have problems. it rotates some of my pictures and then doesnt have a direct link.

Anyway here is my Kriss Super V

small2x.jpg

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok weird. Imageshack is have problems. it rotates some of my pictures and then doesnt have a direct link.

small2x.jpg

I think ti may be better with a TIR optic...have you tried both? That shadow must be horrendous with a reflectored light??? Looks sweet though!

balloo93

Newly Enlightened

small2x.jpg

Very nice! I am quite envious of that sucker. Is this the carbine or the SBR version? If Carbine, do you plan on SBRing that SOB?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
DAMN!

SolScud007, that sucka is SWEEEEEET LOOKIN!!:faint::twothumbs
Can we get a pic like the 2nd from top with the light on?:poke:...that'd look cool!:cool:

I really need to get out an d do some shootin!...been WAY too long.:sigh:

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
Exactly!!! The Kriss is a fancy light holder. It could be considered a really, really expensive light mount.

If you think the Kriss is expensive, check out any push pin, swing down lower, registered receiver, fully transferable MP5. Like this one.

Makarov

Enlightened
Can't really find a good subforum to post this in, so I'll settle for this thread.

I got hold of a HK USP weaponslight from a tactical yardsale about a month ago. Bought it on a whim since the price was right and I've got a buddy with a USP compact that wanted a weaponslight. The light didn't fit the compact, so I've decided to pass it on(since I'm a Glock person myself)

Now this is a old Surefire(supposedly), but I'm having a hard time finding out any info on it(I'd like to be sure about what I'm selling). It doesn't have any markings, neither Laser products or Surefire.
I've got a 1st gen Surefire forend on my 500, and it has the Laser products logo on the side. I've also got an oldstyle HK rifle light who says Laser products, but there's no logo on the USP light.

The light looks like a Surefire model 609, but is shorter and runs only a 3V bulb. Aluminum body, fit and finish in on par with my other Surefires(The head looks exactly the same as both the other lights from the same time period), and the bulb says 3V lamp Laser Products R30.

Here's some pictures of the light:
hpim15806236806.jpg

hpim15816246188.jpg

hpim15836227727.jpg

hpim15826255953.jpg

So, do I have a real Surefire?
And, as a bonus question, how much might it be worth?(It looks like it's mostly stayed in a safe)

Any info is appreciated :D

And, just to be on topic(and since the pic was already in my Imageshack account...);

My 18" 500 with goodies. I've put a Dealextreme LED upgrade in the forend, and so far it has taken the abuse.
hpim15599698792.jpg

Size15's

Flashaholic
If it's for the H&K USP40 / USP45 then it uses the H09R Housing.
The R indicates the SlimLine remote switch rather than the previous tape pressure switch on a short cable.
A 3V (one-SF123) version features the L30 Lamp Module (R30 lamp) making it model 309R.

Al :)

Latest posts