What are you listening to? Volume 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFloyd

Newly Enlightened
I know I'm mad, I've always been mad like most of us have. Very hard to explain why you are mad, even if you are not mad. Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon(my fave).

Cheers
Bob
I seem to be missing the emoticons. Anyone else??

D@rk Messenger

Enlightened
Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

30 Seconds to Mars- From Yesterday

Nickelback- Rockstar

StoneSour- Through Glass

Alexis On Fire- This Could Be Anywhere In The World

Ordin_Aryguy

Newly Enlightened
A crazy band from back in the day... From little 'ol Athens, Ga...

The Swimming Pool Q's - The Deep End

The Q's are just about as fun and unique of a band as one can find. They never seemed to themselves seriously. They didn't set out to save the world. They just made music. Damned good music.

You can't help but like a band that can turn out lyrics like: "My baby is a big fat tractor, three wheels of steam and rust. My baby is a big fat tractor, ride her you must."... from Big Fat Tractor

FWIW, the planets seemed to align just right for a short period of time some 20-odd years ago, creating some strange force field whose epicenter was Athens, Ga. In a short, brief, few years some incredibly influencial bands eminated from that cool little North Ga town. The most famous of those being REM, but others were equally deserving of accolades. The aformentioned Swimming Pool Q's, the B-52's, Pylon, and Love Tractor, all producing some good stuff back then.

Ordin

Sable

Enlightened
I'm listening to...

- Sweet Child o' Mine - Guns 'n' Roses
- Sweetheart Like You - Bob Dylan
- God Says Nothing Back - The Wallflowers
- Etc.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Well, what did you expect I'd be listening to?
If you guessed Exciter "Violence & Force", then throw all of your toothbrushes on the floor, set your vacuum to "Edge Kleener", and attempt to suck them up. ;)
Anthrax "We've Come for You All". :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Did some Fuel - Something Like Human earlier today.

Just listening to the clock tick right now.

Will go through at least 4 cds and probably more on my road tripping tomorrow. Won't know what 'til I pull the first one from the front, and the just played one goes to the rear.

I have 30 or so in the truck!

TorchMan

Enlightened
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut. Probably going to be same group, but the album Animals after this.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
More like 8 cds all said and done!

Some Nickelback, My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace, 69 Eyes, Blind Guardian and several others I can't recall.

Have to look at WMP now and see if something grabs me, though it will be time to eat soon!

Ordin_Aryguy

Newly Enlightened
Our Lady Peace - Naveed

There are a couple of clinkers on this one, but the tunes that rock (Naveed, Birdman, Starseed, etc.) do so so freekin' hard that make you overlook about the substandard stuff.

Ordin

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Well, what did you expect I'd be listening to?
If you guessed Exciter "Long Live the Loud", then go cause all of your toothbrushes to fall in the toliet. ;)
At this moment, I'm listening to the music from several Sega coin-op arcade video games from 1987:
Space Harrier, Hang-On, Super Hang-On, Outrun, and Afterburner II.

Status
Not open for further replies.