What are your everyday, workhorse lights?

MWClint

Enlightened
1. Peak Pacific AA Madmax+ High CRI P4 (my primary EDC)
2. Peak Eiger SS #8 Cool medium(always clipped to my jeans)
3. EX10 High CRI P4 (for working on the cars)
4. Peak Night Patrol K2 TFFC 200 TV0D(narrow optic for dog walking)
5. Peak Matterhorn High CRI P4(on my keychain)

at work i take out the big guns.
Either the Spy 007 or McGizmo S27-PD for general use,
and the Peak First Responder FR1000a for getting dirty.

gallonoffuel

Enlightened
1. 6P Original with WolfEyes 2-mode dropin, netkidz clicky, and mikevelarde smooth stainless bezel ring.
2. E1D Vampire - E1e body, E2D bezel/tailcap, M01 modified with a 5mm warm LED for low-level/long running night lighting

Hey, for everyone with a workhorse that might have some 'battle wounds', get them posted in the Show Your Beat Up Light thread:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/120599

DoctaDink

Enlightened
Nitecore EX10 GD with AW RCR123a ( It is used multiple times daily)

Zebralight H30-Q5 (Also, have been using AW RCE123a's but am having second thoughts of using rechargeable Lithiums on my head) It gets weekly use.

KiwiMark

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too have a large range of lights - Fauxtons, AAA lights, AA lights, 16340 lights, 18650 lights, 2 x D - 6 x D lights. Some lights are not used much and live in a drawer, some are 'show off' lights and not that practical (180+ watts of incan power with 10 minutes of run time). But plenty of my lights are used for the tasks that they are suitable for.

Around home:
Maglite 2D ROP Low - very useful, plenty of nice white light.

In the pocket:
Nitecore D10 R2 - useful and versatile light that is a good size to fit in a jeans pocket. I'm a computer tech and crawling under a customers desk to check a PC can be a job then NEEDS a flashlight - it can often be too dark to see anything (like a fan not spinning, clogged heatsink, bulging capacitors).

On the keyring:
Fenix L0D - for a small AAA light this is very useful and makes a great backup for whatever else I use.

Camping:
Zebralight H60w - not at all big despite the 18650 cell and with 2600mAh there is a lot of run time available. Six levels of light available - you can always get the right amount of light. Can be clipped to your shirt for hands free use.

Jetbeam Jet-IIIM - plenty of light & throw on high, VERY low minimum for when it is pitch black and bright light would be painful on the eyes (but you don't want to trip over stuff when going for a leak.

Maglite 2D ROP High with 2" deep reflector - so much light, so much throw and such nice colour rendition from the incan output. Good to show off and good to have if someone else has a bright light that you obviously HAVE to out do! Great light to light up anything near or far!

Surefire A2 Aviator - I don't have one yet, but when it arrives in the mail then I'll be sure to use it heaps.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
About the only light of mine that sees daily use is the LF2XT. It is also main EDC. It's even taken over as my favorite reading-in-bed light.

Geoff

ray2ray78

Newly Enlightened
i heavily use all three of these daily:

1) eagletac p100a2 - main outdoor thrower; neutral whites would be nicer.

2) nitecore d10 - indoors, candlemode mostly for bedside low-light illumination; could do with a lower low.

3) fenix e01 - pocket carry everyday, brief use for daily tasks, locating seats in cinemas; incredibly useful & handy, everyone should have one.

ray

heckboy

Enlightened
Proton PRO is my everyday at work carry light. Out of a big selection of lights I haven't found one like better in my back pocket.

Arc6 has become my favorite around the house and dog walking light. This light seems like a bit of an orphan in these parts but it's compact size keeps me won over.

G2L is my garage light which sees a lot of use. The elastomer body takes a beating just fine, but the plastic lens is crazed from exposure to some chemical, perhaps brake cleaner. It doesn't really matter or effect it's function for my use.

Later,
HB

Tiresius

Enlightened
Coleman 115 Lumen for babysitting the kids when lights are turned off. Not too bright with about 4,500k color temperature.

Surefire G2L for checking the house and surroundings besides using it in the house. Too bright and kids will wake up. G2L is about 6,000k temperature.

Besides that, the rest gets put on a dust collection shelf.

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) Mag 2C LED modded with an SSC P4. Great all -around light.
2)SF 6P with Dereelite 3-mode Q4 5B. Perhaps the perfect dog walking light.
3)Nitecore EX-10. My work EDC.
4)Maratac AAA SS. Home EDC, and back-up on the dog walk.

srmd22

Newly Enlightened
I have about 10 so far, and am planning on another 5 or 10. My fave's out of all them so far are:

Nitecore Smart PD EX10
4sevens Quark123

Reasons are size and UI.

TonyTDMD

Newly Enlightened
EDC for years has been a milky KL1 classic on an E1E body.
I keep a 1D p7 maglight handy around the house for general use.
I have 10-12 nice flashlights, but these are generally the only ones that get used daily.

Fred S

Newly Enlightened
LDO1 use it every day
Mag 3D beside bed used at least 1x week
SF 6P 1x week
Need to replace my stolen 6D w/ Malkoff for my pickup light cannon

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
My most used lights are as follows:

1. ARC AAA-P (CS) on a Neck Lanyard.
2. Fenix L2D CE used in Strobe mode w/ White Diffuser Installed for oncoming Traffic.
3. Raidfire Spear used to spot the dog when he's out at the edge of the yard.
4. Fenix P2D Q5 on my belt as my Main EDC.
5. Fenix TK11 R2 set on low, runs forever on an AW 18650.

Happy Dark Trails

Well-Lit

Newly Enlightened
Generally it's an E2e-BK running a LF E0-E2R on AW's for work.
Around the house, outdoors, etc., it's an A2 with Aviatrix/Strion mods running on Powerizer R123's. On the night stand it's an old timer I just can't part with....An HDS/EDC U60GT.

While I have much more powerful and newer lights, the above are just like old friends which have been there when I needed them.

Best Regards:
Bob