What Do You Want The Next Quark To Be?

What Should The New Quarks Be?

• Total voters

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well hey, at least I`d be using my head. My dad used to say "Son...don`t you ever use your head?"...finally I could honestly say..."yes sir...I sure do!" :tinfoil:

Anyone hear anything from David on whats coming out? And how soon?:shrug:

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I voted AAA but would need a true lockout before getting into these new lights. Sure I have been told that it can be set on moon mode and given the switch setup would mostly not get turned on in the pack and if it did the moon could run a long time but still a lock out is needed to calm my OCD. :crazy: So with luck the next Quarks will have that. I do like the low mode and many other things about these light. I can see why people around here like these Quarks.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another thread around here had him mention a light with the MC-E in it. But no other details.

I believe you are talking about the multi-colored one...
Not too interested in that even if it MC-E... just no use for it. But I do believe light does run off of 18650's.

96bravo

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to see it delivered a month before the expected shipping date.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
still waiting on the new quarks... :tired: I wonder whats taking so long...:shrug:

passive101

Enlightened
I want a hybrid.

I want "tight" to be user settable as to be used as a tactical light or whatever, and "loose" to cycle through the settings starting at moon light.

If it takes 18650 batteries would it still take 2x123A batteries? If so then I am all for that! I need power, and run time. Longer run time, but with decreased power just doesn't work well for my needs.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Now that I have two Quark AA's I'm hoping they'll eventually make a more streamlined series, add a switch capable of momentary activation, and get their own AAA into the market.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Stainless Steel 2 X CR123 regular interface w forward clicky(non-tactical UI)

mbiraman

Newly Enlightened
I just have a Q AA and love it tho i would like to have a clip that allows for deep pocket position