What Do You Want The Next Quark To Be?

What Should The New Quarks Be?

• Total voters

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody else notice that the percents don't add up to 100, or is it just me? I see 49.76%, 0.96%, 47.37%, 8.13%, and 8.13%.

I voted for 18650, which, IMHO, is the best all-purpose flashlight battery platform.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody else notice that the percents don't add up to 100, or is it just me? I see 49.76%, 0.96%, 47.37%, 8.13%, and 8.13%.

I voted for 18650, which, IMHO, is the best all-purpose flashlight battery platform.
I've noticed this in my other poll thread as well, where the end percentage was 120%...:nana:

This one adds up to 114.95% for some odd reason...:shrug:

Last edited:

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
clicky AAA with moonlight mode AND high is definitely a killer combo!
But it better be less than 8cm long (preferably 7cm or less actually)

lolzertank

Enlightened
The Quark AAA seems very promising!

I've noticed this in my other poll thread as well, where the end percentage was 120%...:nana:

This one adds up to 114.95% for some odd reason...:shrug:

The percentage represents what percent of voters chose each option, but you can choose more than 1 option.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The percentage represents what percent of voters chose each option, but you can choose more than 1 option.

That makes perfect sense now. If everyone only had one vote, it would be 100%, but if people vote for more than one... it will not equal 100%. The last piece of the puzzle just got put in. Thanks!

I would like the next Quark to be under $25. Doubt I'll get my wish.

Scouting the CPFMarketPlace will be your best option in that scenerio! Even though 4Sevens will make a killing if this were the case, because they would be selling like madmen... :devil: I myself would definitely purchase more than 1. For that price, I can see alot of people buying them as gifts as well. :party:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow...the poll results have sky rocketed since the last time I checked (1 Day)! Crazy :duh2:

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Quark AAA seems very promising!

:ohgeez: Thanks for pointing that out.

where are these pictures coming from? I've checked the Ti Quark threads I am keeping track of...

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
:ohgeez: Thanks for pointing that out.

where are these pictures coming from? I've checked the Ti Quark threads I am keeping track of...

Secret....:duh2: jk

4Seven's Section of the CPF MarketPlace. If you don't want to search, you can go to their website, and below where the updates are, it will give you a link on the main page to where the thread is (September 2nd is the update with the link). :thumbsup:

travelinman

Enlightened
Hopefully the AAA will have a very low low and a strobe. I won't buy a light without a strobe for myself anymore. It can be hidden away so it won't offend anyone, but it must be there. :rant:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully the AAA will have a very low low and a strobe. I won't buy a light without a strobe for myself anymore. It can be hidden away so it won't offend anyone, but it must be there. :rant:
You're on the right track on both points :D

Darkspark

Newly Enlightened
AAA - with a low low and a reasonably high high, clicky would be cool, but i can live with a twisty, deep pocket carry clip option, and how 'bout a nice neutral white tint, maybe in titanium or ss too.:cool:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I could not agree any more! +1

You're on the right track on both points :D

Keep the hints comin! :nana:

And it will be a clicky, right? :poke: :sssh:

I really hope this is the case! I am sick and tired of AAA twisties... definitely boring, and very inconvenient. If it is a twisty... I will pass and stick with my LF2XT.

AAA - with a low low and a reasonably high high, clicky would be cool, but i can live with a twisty, deep pocket carry clip option, and how 'bout a nice neutral white tint, maybe in titanium or ss too.:cool:

A low low, and something brighter than the LD01 on 10440. Deep pocket carry is important. Neutral white is also what I had in mind. And Titanium to put the icing on the cake... :twothumbs

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Although judging from the pictures... I was not able to see any knurling whatsoever... so maybe it is not a twisty? :sssh:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really hope this is the case! I am sick and tired of AAA twisties... definitely boring, and very inconvenient. If it is a twisty... I will pass and stick with my LF2XT.

A low low, and something brighter than the LD01 on 10440. Deep pocket carry is important. Neutral white is also what I had in mind. And Titanium to put the icing on the cake... :twothumbs
Twisty? clicky? I'm sticking to the cpf philosophy... both!

Yes low, low.

10440, no. Too dangerous. We're not even going there.

deep pocket? twisty will only stick out 3.5mm above the clip.

neutral white is possible but perhaps a little later.

Ti option? Of course.
Although judging from the pictures... I was not able
to see any knurling whatsoever... so maybe it is not a twisty? :sssh:
With the new surface coating technology knurling is not needed.
Knurling can be harsh on your pockets - especially if you're cliping to a delicate shirt
pocket. But knurling offers superior grip. So we need something that offers grip but
doesn't tear up what you're clipping to.
Again, cpf philosophy is applied. Both! We managed to obtain another alien technology.
When you touch the surface you won't believe the fact that it's still hard coat annodization. :D

Yesterday I managed to file a slot in a wood table as well as a plastic table and the surface is
pristine. I myself am amazed.

edit disclaimer: no, we did not actually contact aliens and my statements does not prove or disprove
their existence. The coating however is a proprietary process and will yet again revolutionize how
flashlights will be made (or coated) :p

Last edited:

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
Twisty? clicky? I'm sticking to the cpf philosophy... both!

Yes low, low.

10440, no. Too dangerous. We're not even going there.

deep pocket? twisty will only stick out 3.5mm above the clip.

neutral white is possible but perhaps a little later.

Tioption? Of course.
You got me. :paypal: