What flashlight do you use most often?

neogoon

Newly Enlightened
Out and about, by far it's my ARC-AAA premium, which is on my keychain.

I will typically also have a Fenix L1P 2.5, Inova T1 or ARC-LSL in my pocket, but my ARC-AAA is the one I end up using.

At home, it's the River Rock 2AAA, which has replaced the Dorcy 1AAA.

greenLED

Flashaholic
zespectre said:
I really had no interest in the HDS EDC 60 until I saw the number of people who EDC it. Now I have a new light for my list!

I never thought I'd want one, but now that I've handled one... completely different story. Those things are awesome!

I tell ya', you see one= you want one!! :drool:

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually carry a Steamlight lux jr, but thanks to 4sevens, it will likely now change to a Fenix L1P. It's just a great little guy for most uses. I was skeptical about the Fenix at first, but too many here have been convinced. They couldn't be all wrong. I now agree with them. In the Winter coat it would also be a Nuwai TM-301 X-3 or X-5. SF M3 in the glove box for anything demanding.

BlackDecker

Enlightened
Put me down for the River Rock 2AAA flashlight. I took a pair of them to supplement my headlamps on a backpacking trip. Very good light output for only 2AAA batteries, and in a weeklong trip, never had to replace the batteries.

WilsonCQB1911

Enlightened
U2 has become my edc. But it's not like I own a whole lot of other lights.... but then again, why do I need a bunch of other lights when I have a U2?

Raven

Enlightened
I use a classic Infinity Ultra, every single day.

If I had known that light was going to get outsourced, into a second rate knockoff, I'd have bought a dozen of them.

timauton

Newly Enlightened
My Orb Raw with two-stage tailcap is my ESC (Every Second Carry!) at the moment, so that gets used most frequently.

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also EDC a U60GT. When you consider that it's like carrying 4 lights in your pocket while being smaller than most 1 cell lights, it's a no contest.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
greenLED said:
I never thought I'd want one, but now that I've handled one... completely different story. Those things are awesome!

I tell ya', you see one= you want one!! :drool:

Foul!! Foul!! Illegal tempting in a biased and enthusiastic manner!! Foul!!

Kilted

Enlightened
I carry two:
During the day, on my belt an Inova XO3, and a Leatherman Wave, with a Surefire U2 in my gear bag. When the belt gets left home I have the U2. Both have LiIon cells with spares and two spare CR123A.

When at home to read the power meter my L6. Then all the rest, in some loose rotation.

~~Kilted

Last edited:

dougmccoy

Enlightened
E2e which lives on duty belt and is used almost every shift without fail. Second would be one of my LED converted Mags usually a 3xD size mag with a Terralux Maxstar 2 using a diffusion film over the lens.

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Nuwai TM-313x LED Flashlight (1xAA) about six months now. I'll probably switch to a Nuwai TM-310H (1xAAA) whenever I get around to buying one.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Indoors and as my general beater light: G2 w/ 3watt BOG, UCL, 2-stage switch, and 2x RCR123.

Outdoors for camping, hiking, etc, I bring an A2 or two. :)

wwglen

Enlightened
Was my two stage Q-III with a R123.

Now it is my Fenix L1P 2.5 with a two stage switch and a NiMH battery.

wwglen