What happened to the rexlight v2.1

gravityz

Enlightened
Lighthound has an impeccable reputation here. I think you are the first and only person I've ever seen make a complaint. Perhaps they don't know what is going on with the Rexlight. If there info from the Rex supplier is as confusing and full on B.S. as it was from Kaidomain than you can't blame them for anything they have stated or not stated. They are just a retailer and retailers can't know everything that is going on with suppliers at all times. Suppliers will sometimes say anything to keep a retailer hanging on.

you are right

The issue was and is about rexlight, not lighthound
somewere in time the issue shifted and i want to apologize for that

i gave up on the rexlight, i hope the distributor gets stuck with al his lights because this market is going fast.

at the moment the biggest contenders are
Fenix L1DCE with L2D Q5 or R100 head
Olight T15(with Q5)
jetbeam mkii.r

for us people from europe, low shipping is a must otherwise our costs get doubled

at the moment fenix is the only company who is selling it with worldwide shipping including
if other companies do not start marketing the lights on a global scale i think i wil go for the fenix

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
I was too, until I came across this: http://www.kaidomain.com/WEBUI/ProductDetail.aspx?TranID=3392
I'm hoping the price is a mistake, Kai had promised this for around $15.

Bill

:wtf: Why would anyone pay $50 for the upgrade module? If they don't sell any then I'm pretty sure they will not turn a profit. :duh2:

This is the quickest way to kill the brand (well, that and repeatedly making promises that are not kept). :shakehead

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
you are right

The issue was and is about rexlight, not lighthound
somewere in time the issue shifted and i want to apologize for that

i gave up on the rexlight, i hope the distributor gets stuck with al his lights because this market is going fast.

at the moment the biggest contenders are
Fenix L1DCE with L2D Q5 or R100 head
Olight T15(with Q5)
jetbeam mkii.r

for us people from europe, low shipping is a must otherwise our costs get doubled

at the moment fenix is the only company who is selling it with worldwide shipping including
if other companies do not start marketing the lights on a global scale i think i wil go for the fenix

I've been very impressed with Fenix. Great light for the price

I also have a Jetbeam Mark IIx. It's ok; the UI is overly complicated (so I only use the easy mode) and I think the light is a bit overpriced. Nice in any case.

Heard great things about Olight but dont have one (yet).

gravityz

Enlightened
I've been very impressed with Fenix. Great light for the price

I also have a Jetbeam Mark IIx. It's ok; the UI is overly complicated (so I only use the easy mode) and I think the light is a bit overpriced. Nice in any case.

Heard great things about Olight but dont have one (yet).

first i was thinking about the 14500 cells but now i just want a good AA light.

fenix is probably the best performance light

olight however has an"idiot proof" UI so anybody(even me) can use it without getting fuzzy in what mode the light is

thanks for the replies

i will wait for the fenix Q5 version to launch and than i will have to see which one suits me best(rebel R100 or Q5)

Bigsy

Enlightened
Well my rexlight 2.1 has been posted and tracking number provided from kaidomain.

4 days isn't a bad turn around time imo and put pays to some of these limited availability's rumours, unless I'm just very lucky.

If it turns up in one piece $40 is a bargain and I'll be a very happy customer :)

gravityz

Enlightened
Well my rexlight 2.1 has been posted and tracking number provided from kaidomain.

4 days isn't a bad turn around time imo and put pays to some of these limited availability's rumours, unless I'm just very lucky.

If it turns up in one piece $40 is a bargain and I'll be a very happy customer :)

if you get it then indeed you are lucky
maybee it is the old stock which still has the low price.

let me know when you have it.

gravityz

Enlightened

can you let me know when you ordered this
it sais on their site that it is in stock but i am pretty sure it was not
before

Latest posts