What is your 1st SF?

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
The E2d. never regreted it. (esp after i discovered kevin's wonderful battery station /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif ) You know how you use a light a LOT when you first get it? a 10-11$ feeding was a bit of a shock, but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

Then an E1e which was (and still is every once and a while) my EDC for month's.It may not be a beast, but it just seemed to fit most in and outdoor need's well enough for it's size.

Now that's a KL-1 on a VG 1X123, and an HDS. basic 60.
But back to SF's I just don't think there is a better all around light as far as build, toughness, bright, small, Bad customer service,(sorry had to sneak it in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif )
flexablity esp the E-series.
I put new batt's in the E2d tonight, and was still wowed by the brightness of a light smaller then a AA mini Mag.
It's SICK! VDG

BlueGerbil

Newly Enlightened
8NX Commander, then E1e, E2d last week, now thinking about the next purchase. I see a M6 somewhere in the future...

bignasty

Newly Enlightened
My first was the E2e. I now use my A2 & L4 a lot more, but I still like the E2e.

This was the light that started the madness. I guess I will stop buying flashlights when I am dead! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
About 10 years ago I was given a 6Z (I think that's what it is called). Black type II anodized, 2x123, combat grip flashight. I haven't seen it in a few years, it's around somewhere.

Since coming to CPF, I've bought several. My favorite is the M3T. But, the G2Z is hard to beat for versatility and toughness.

McGizmo's LED mods and various heads for the Exe and L1 open up a new world of performance for the E series.

Chop's mods of the KL3 give a G2 or G2Z similar performance with outstanding heat management.

Britt

Longbow

Enlightened
My first (and only)....G2, with G2Z bezel and Lux III module. It is exactly what I want.I wouldn't trade it for any other Surefire.

akula88

Enlightened
'Twas almost two years ago -- (old, but still BNIW) 9N was sold by a friend. Big, bulky rechargeable. Then I got another (old, but excellent condition) 6P.

Then, I discovered CPF later that year, and everything broke loose... Since then about 15+ more SF and aleph hybrids... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

christrose

Newly Enlightened
L1(1st Gen). At that time, I was going to get the only one surefire. But It was beginning of multiplication. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gander_Man

Newly Enlightened
Al,
I'll have to scan that single sheet flyer we had in our store when Surefire first introduced it when I get a chance and post it for you. I own 6 M6's and 5 12PM's and every one of my 12PM's are brighter than my brightest M6. Conversations I had with Surefire guys when it was first introduced said the avergae N62 was nearer to 600 lumens, but, in typical Surefire style [I mean that as a compliment *S*], they called it 500 lumens in their literature. They still have L120's left.
- Russ

MrThompson

Newly Enlightened
6P. After eight years, it's still on my nightstand for things that go bump in the night.

DarkShadows

Newly Enlightened
E1e...just got it last week. Wish I had gone for the L1. I just could not get myself to spend the money at the time...dummy! Let this be a lesson to ya...get the one you really want. Of course, if I got the L1 then I would be saying that I wish I had bought the U2. I already know what the advice will be on this : )

Latest posts