What Is Your Definition of the U2

a99raptors

Enlightened
Yeah. Based on the posts here I must admit the U2 has some quality control issues. At least the old but proven incandescent models have less problems (or they are easy to rectify). Still, I am just lucky to have gotten one that works flawlessly. But I guess you are right, tactical lights do need to be KISS lights.

ABCA41p22

Newly Enlightened
For me it's about finding a compromise brightness level. I can function without offending those around me. Such is life with ABCA4 1p22.

/s

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
My U2 appears to work correctly.
The only problem I ever encountered with it was that when I rotated the intensity adjustment ring clockwise (as the flashlight was facing forward) (to brighten the flashlight), the bezel turned instead of the ring - but I can take the blame for that one by my not tightening the bezel sufficiently.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
1. The U2 is a multiple brightness 5 watt led flashlight.

2. The U2 SHOULD be the absolute largest EDC known to man. (EDC for everyday use, NOT talking about duty light)

3. I would not consider it "tatical", however you may get away with it in some tatica situations.

4. The fact that I can use Pila 168s' in this light makes it very valuable to me.

5. The U2 is personally one of my favorite lights.