What is your everyday carry light?

scottaw

Enlightened
Milky L1 normally, w/ Arc-DS on the keychain. Occasionally i'll switch back to my P2D for something tiny, and the 120P is in the mail, may end up using that.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Arc-AAA-P-CS clipped to the inside of my front-left pocket.
SureFire Titan clipped to the inside on my front-right pocket.

Now that the cooler weather requires a jacket, a McLux Ti-S PD in my left jacet pocket.

whc

Enlightened
Novatac 120P and/or LiteFLux LF2 SSC P4.
DSC05392.JPG

Last edited:

DesertFox

Newly Enlightened
Arc AAA-P DS on the key ring. SF E1L in the pocket, or A2 if I'm wearing a jacket. I'm waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for a Photon Rex, which I will probably try out on the keyring to see how it works out.

Gatsby

Enlightened
Liteflux LF2 on my keyrings.

Pocket is either a Liteflux LF5 (14500s) or a Jil JCR2 IT (RCR2s).

As for those who put a Novatac or HDS EDC in their watch pockets - you guys either have giant watch pockets or buy extra baggy pants - there is no way I could sit at my desk comfortably all day with my big hunk of HDS aluminum in any of my watch pockets! It's the main reason I don't carry my HDS as my EDC light anymore - although I usually have it in my briefcase.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc-P DS in my left pants pocket. Surefire E2e w/SC3 and a Tikka headlamp in my backpack.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been switching between the 120T and the A2, this depending on the mood I'm in. I wear cargo shorts most of the time so pocket space isn't so bad with these "big" edcers.

Mayo

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix P2D Q2 in belt holster. When I'm going out at night I sometimes also carry one of my Dereelight CL1H's clipped in my left front pocket. I have an older ARC AAA on my keys (not sure which ARC model). Soon I'll have a Fenix LOD-CE Q4 on my keychain.

CQB

Enlightened
currently edcing SF L1 head (new cree version) on a E2x body powered by single PILA Li-Ion. Output is INSANE for its size. Somtimes I switch my edc back to the stock SF L1 (cree version still) though if i want 2 output levels. Both setups are very pocketable - i forget i have them sometimes.