What is your favorite light in terms of style, quality and user interface?

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
Of the lights that you own so far?

I'm going with Sunwayman. I think the style and quality on the ones I own is amazing, very nice lights overall. Everyone that sees them goes...wow! They seem impressed like they've never seen a modern flashlight before. I like the one button user interface. I think the only thing I don't like is the max to minimum stepping instead of the other way around.
Runner up by totally splitting hairs is Fenix. :touche::touche:

Brands I own so far:

Eagletac
Fenix
Maglight
Olight
Streamlight
Sunwayman
Ultrafire

What is your favorite? :confused:

Short_Circuit

Newly Enlightened
My Nitecore MH20 (6000 CW) is by far my favorite of all my lights. I love it's size, build quality and UI and onboard USB charging are outstanding not to mention it's brightness and great balance between throw and flood. I love the one button ui also and that I can get instant moon glow or instant turbo with one push.

I agree on the build and quality of Sunwayman but after getting my MH20 I'm not so fond of the two button interface on my SWM.

My other lights are:
Sunwayman P25C
Solarstorm
Stanley Fat Max Flood
Ozark Trail (5) 500lm, 250lm, 200lm, 150lm, and 100lm
J-5 Tactical 300lm (x3) (14500/AA) Zoomies
J-5 Tactical 750lm (18650) Zoomie
Ultrafire 500lm (18650) Zoomie
Dorcy 4xD cell incan
Ozark Trail 4xD Cell florescent lantern

BugoutBoys

Enlightened
Nitecore P12, easily.

IMG_1045_zpscbltxjvv.jpg

RoninSamurai

Newly Enlightened
I love my Sunwayman, of the lights I own.
I love the fit and finish of the tia and like the
magnetic power adjustment.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I really liked the UI on the Thud Lion Heart series. It would continuously ramp up or reduce the brightness by a simple press and hold on the button. I don't know if it was used on the other lights.

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
The current lights that I take when leaving home are an Eagletac C25C Clicky and either a Fenix PD40 or FD40.

I am finding the single cell 26650 battery lights give excellent performance in a small size. The two Fenix lights are the only two I have found acceptable; hopefully other manufacturers will be making lights using the 26650 battery format.

So far the single electronic switch of the Fenix lights have worked well; I would prefer a simpler mechanical switch that was user replaceable.

BugoutBoys

Enlightened
Nitecores always look snazzy to me. Fantastic website too ... I'll have to try one before long! :)
Exactly why I decided to take some studio pictures of them! They just look nice!
I love their website as well. Their lights are incredible, I love each one I have (5 so far with more incoming for review)

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore D10. Simple design, great knurling, compact and the right amount of light for most EDC tasks. Ramping with quick shortcuts to moonlight and turbo. Put a XP-L HI in it to boost the throw and give a neutral tint. Close second would be my Zebralights, specifically the SC62w I own.

1DaveN

Enlightened
Two similar lights - the Fenix PD35 for zombie apocalypse, and the PD25 because it's the perfect size for around-the-house etc. The PD25 gets used the most by a lot, but if I could only have one, it would be the PD35.

caelyx

Newly Enlightened
I really like the Nitecore EC21 -- it's got a decent amount of light for the size, and reasonable stamina on medium which is where I normally have it set. The red LED is useful too, walking around the house at night.

That said, for checking strange noises in the yard or out camping, I much prefer the neutral LED in the Eagletac T25C2.

creegeek

Newly Enlightened
I've explored the Nitecore line, own a few, and think there's other great manufactures out there.

Favorite all-around utility and UI... Nitecore MT10A... rear click, up/down button UI, 1000 lumens, red LED, volt meter, AA or 14500 IMR.

Runners up: Nitecore EA45S for sheer power and heat dissipation. Nitecore P12GT for size, UI, and power but gets warm at 1K. Nitecore MT1A for price and emergency use in both our cars (L91).

I settled on AA (for all but the P12GT) because I don't need to explain it to my wife - she can just use the light without learning any new technology.