What light are you most proud of?

davyro

Enlightened
I take my HDS Rotary so tough dependable & versatile I also take my Dereelight DBS T just to show how far a real light can throw.

Diablo_331

Enlightened
Easy. 4Sevens X10 modded with the whitest and brightest U2 driven to 5.5 amps by none other than Vihnhguyen54. It's brighter and thrower farther for it's size than anything that you may have so take that! :naughty:

Last edited:

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL... it's tiny, folded up, it's in the picture in the upper left corner - volume of 2 packs of cigarettes and 4oz. It's a NiMh charger though - 3.6V 0.6 amps, I'd look at Cottonpicker's if you want to cover Li-ions. Powerfilm makes it.

Geez, I didnt realize it was so small! It looks to be like 48"-60" long unfolded in that picture! I guess you wont be recharging 4-18650's at a time with it anytime soon....

TheFraz

Enlightened
Based on the topic of this thread, i have determined that i must not be a flashaholic.
I simply am not proud of owning any of my fleaslights.
If i had designed and actually created a light from raw materials then i may feel differently.
Not to say 1 cannot be proud of a material item. I certainly am proud of owning my home,just not a flashlight.
Kind of like asking my wife what pair of shoes is she most proud of.
She would probably smack me and say "what the hells wrong with you".
That is by the way i am proud of her.
I am proud to say i have 3 great childre and a grandson who is 2yrs old.
They make me proud.

I know what you are saying, and I happen to be most proud of the light I made out of raw materials which is the...
Engine2-1.jpg

That being said, I am also partial to my TK70 and 41...and Wolfeyes Boxer. Those never fail to draw a crowd and create potential new flashaholics.

nbp

Flashaholic
I know what you are saying, and I happen to be most proud of the light I made out of raw materials which is the...

That being said, I am also partial to my TK70 and 41...and Wolfeyes Boxer. Those never fail to draw a crowd and create potential new flashaholics.

Tell us about that light you made. Looks pretty unique.

jomox

Newly Enlightened
Thread has helped me allot in terms of what to look out for. (New to this so have allot to learn)

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
I wanted to show you guys a picture from the beam of my EagleTac M3C4 with the new driver. This is my current go-to light now. I love it.

That pool is 100yds. Manual 1.4 sec shutter, f/4 ISO 400

DSCF3785Small.jpg

Last edited:

Snareman

Enlightened
THis is one of those threads that the non-flashlight people would think us crazy for. Who is proud of a flashlight? I just go to Lowes and buy one of those $5 jobbers. People talk about flashlights online? There is a entire forum dedicated to them?? (this used to be me).

Anyway, that being said, I think my HDS 200 Rotary would be the most impressive for all of the over engineering that went into it. I showed it to one of the guys I work with last night and he about fainted when I mentioned that it was a $200 light. I used to have a hard enough time with the thought of a $40 light. Now that's a bargain!

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most proud of, M4-CB with SW01 fatty cerakoted armor black with warm nail bender dropin. Took a lot of time and money to make it happen.
Would i take it camping...absolutely not.

I take my C3 with M91W.
M6 +md60
A2L-red

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a Mac's Customs 3300L, with optics drilled by Thatspec to accept trits.

Looks like a lot of skill and time went into that baby...very unique. Don`t think I have ever seen anything like it...

morelightnow

Enlightened
The one that took me the longest to modify. That would be a Mac's EDC with a P4 HCRI. It has been my go-to light for several years now.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am most proud of my McGizmo LS20. Definitely one of my best and most challenging mods. The 3 flood LEDs were replaced with warm white. The main LED, originally replaced with a neutral XP-G, has been upgraded to a neutral XP-G2. The light has also received a Centauri mod giving the XP-G2 3 wonderful levels. Very practical, very beautiful and it gets a lot of use.

LS20_Neutral_01.JPG

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to show you guys a picture from the beam of my EagleTac M3C4 with the new driver. This is my current go-to light now. I love it.

That pool is 100yds. Manual 1.4 sec shutter, f/4 ISO 400

DSCF3785Small.jpg

That IS one bright light! Wow!