What Three Flashlights Would You First Order if you won the PB?

markr6

Flashaholic
LOL I liked the live news report where the reporter asked some guy what he'd spend the money on...without thinking he calmly said "hookers and cocaine".

I couldn't decide on a specific flashlight. I'd probably just pay Zebralight $500,000 every time I had a cool idea and just say "make me this please"

harm

Newly Enlightened
1. Oveready Triple XPL/219 Surefire C2
2. Surefire UDR Dominator
3. Surefire E2e Upgraded to 1000 Lumens I know we all have thought about it.

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
1. I'd try and find a flashlight that shot out a death ray as one of the options (instead of a SOS).
2. I'd try and find a flashlight, or have one engineered that you could use as a welding torch if needed.
3. I'd try and find a flashlight that had the energy and intensity to light the sky up so bright, it would be like a sunny day in the middle of the night. The heat sink on this thing may be the only issue. :confused:

Other than that, I'd just look for something more crazy power wise, yet still only using one battery.

SikDMAX

Newly Enlightened
I think I lot of people are missing the $$$ scope here, not which first 3 lights would you buy, which 3 light COMPANIES! would you buy! :eek::faint:

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I lot of people are missing the $$$ scope here, not which first 3 lights would you buy, which 3 light COMPANIES! would you buy! :eek::faint:

LOL!
1. Fenix, to 'correct' their management / product decisions - their design and manufacturing are excellent.
2. Nitecore, to correct their manufacturing and support deficiencies - based on the EA8W and EA81 their product designs are excellent.
3. Malkoff. No corrections needed here as Malkoff is excellent all around; I'd just be delighted for them to know that they're taken care of for life...and hopefully Gene would be willing to make a custom for me here and there..!

Latest posts