What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few new toys
ad1326ab-b058-4f80-8bea-2dd4284e4230.jpg

Marfenix

Newly Enlightened
This I grabbed because of that said coupon, waiting too. ☺

I so wanted the S30RII, couldn't swing price sadly right now.
Who knows, things change.
Grats to both of you on your orders as well. 👍☺

Thanks WarRaven! You know what? The S30RII with the 3600 mAh battery has a pricetag of $121,00 here in The Netherlands. I'm sure you can get a better deal!

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks WarRaven! You know what? The S30RII with the 3600 mAh battery has a pricetag of $121,00 here in The Netherlands. I'm sure you can get a better deal!
Ironic, I just scored the S30RII on sale, it's on way.
With that said, thanks for mental or telepathic suggestion to keep looking.
+1 ☺

BriteGeek

Newly Enlightened
MH20 and EC4, because it was time to change out a few flashlights for something smaller, newer... ones that still worked, but now have new homes (friends homes) where they may get used more!

joelbnyc

Enlightened
MH20 and EC4, because it was time to change out a few flashlights for something smaller, newer... ones that still worked, but now have new homes (friends homes) where they may get used more!

I just got the Nitecore MH20 as well. Very small, bright too.

Next I want a compact 3x18650 Eagletac or Niwalker light but the wife won't be happy about the expenditure...

xzel87

Enlightened
I just got the Nitecore MH20 as well. Very small, bright too.

Next I want a compact 3x18650 Eagletac or Niwalker light but the wife won't be happy about the expenditure...

Have to allow some cool down time in between purchases...usually works...buy some batteries or other accessories if you can't help it.

Anyway, not exactly a stock LED light, but I purchased a 6P complete with 219b drop in and it's in the mail....can't wait!

uofaengr

Enlightened
Custom S3 EDC from Mountain Electronics. I wanted a mega output triple Nichia light that's pocketable, and I think I'm about to get one. [emoji1]

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore EC11 because I had a few 18340's sitting unused and it had been a few months since I had bought a light.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my TM16 last week and love it. One of these nights I am going to take it out to my measuring range and test the throw.

Waiting for my EA11. Got a great discount and got the light and a Nitecore IMR 14500 for lots less than what the light alone normally sells for. This might replace my Microstream as my EDC. We'll see.

ezacarias

Newly Enlightened
New here, I purchased a new Fenix CL25R lantern. Can't wait to bring it for a weeks camping.
Consolidating my camping equipment to use 18650 batteries, I have naphtha / AA / D-sized coleman lanterns, it's getting tiresome to bring all those different fuels.

Also have a Nichia Noctigon M43 on the way, planning to use it mostly on night video/photo.

Dreamer

Newly Enlightened
Just got my Sunwayman C22C, purchased it cause its kinda unique with 2 led, cool white and warm white. Plus a strong magnetic base. Quite happy with it.

MJPIA

Newly Enlightened
My last one is a Olight S15 Baton.
I got it because I had $17 in credit on ebay that was a day away from expiring and I saw the listing for this light, did some googling of it and decided to get it.
I love the light and the way it cycles through modes and I wanted to use this as a EDC but I didn't notice the button is on the side of the light.
Side buttons and jean pockets don't mix very well.

Rafael Jimenez

Enlightened
HDS 250 rotary.
I was curious about the popularity of the HDS, but I was sure I was not going to like it. I was wrong. It works great and now it's the light I use most of all. Now I want the 18650 tube, but it's very expensive(200.00). I wanted to have more runtime but I think that maybe I'll just get extra batteries instead.

kj2

Flashaholic
HDS 250 rotary.
I was curious about the popularity of the HDS, but I was sure I was not going to like it. I was wrong. It works great and now it's the light I use most of all. Now I want the 18650 tube, but it's very expensive(200.00). I wanted to have more runtime but I think that maybe I'll just get extra batteries instead.

Thinking too about getting the 18650 tube, for my rotary. But for little bit more I could get a Nichia rotary.
That extra runtime is great, but since it takes 16340s, I'll be fine.

kj2

Flashaholic
HDS EDC Rotary. Always wondered why so many stick with HDS lights, while there is so much out there. Now that I've now, I understand. It does almost everything, where I need a light for.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oveready Acrylic 18350 hosts - Blueberry Swirl & Fluorescent Green with Malkoff M61NLLLL drop-ins for each. :)

The last/latest complete light I've purchased as an Elzetta Charlie which I bought because Amazon was selling 'em for $133!:eek: The exact same light set up like I got this one is usually $190 from Elzetta. The last/latest LED item I've bought was a Malkoff E1/Scout M300 1CR123 Head which I ordered an hour or so ago.:naughty: I bought it because I love the size and form factor of my Surefire E1b but am disenchanted with the greenish tint and relatively low output. Getting that awesome Malkoff beam out of my handle little E1b sounds like nothing but WIN!:twothumbs

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you purchase the LLLL's from Oveready? If so guess I missed out on them.

Yup. Most stuff on Oveready Insiders tends to get snapped up in minutes. :p

I love my HCRI2 LLL, so I'm definitely looking forward to ~30 Lumens of 4000K goodness. :)
Don't fret though, this isn't and won't be the only batch of LLLLs.