God was listening!!!!!

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not certain that's what's being celebrated here. I think rather it's the "answered prayer" that's being held up as most important. That's the biggest disappointment IMO. Despite the instruction to give thanks in all things, I've yet to see a post giving thanks for all those unanswered prayers. What if the owner of the found flashlight is praying that he finds his lost flashlight? We know that his prayer will never be answered because his "lost" flashlight was found through "answered prayer." It that person giving thanks? What a silly circle.

I'm not certain that's what's being celebrated here. I think rather it's the "answered prayer" that's being held up as most important. That's the biggest disappointment IMO. Despite the instruction to give thanks in all things, I've yet to see a post giving thanks for all those unanswered prayers. What if the owner of the found flashlight is praying that he finds his lost flashlight? What a silly circle.

What probably happened is, Chris C prayed first. Plus, there's Finders Keepers.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Perhaps the person who lost the light will stumble onto a great deal either online or in a Brick & Mortar shop for a better light than the one he lost.