What was the ONE light that got you hooked...

grrr925

Newly Enlightened
i got sucked in with an ld10, i have since started liking the ti lights like my sunwayman and lenslight

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
The first light that really got me hooked was a Surefire 6P incan. long since converted to LED. & continuously upgraded. At present with a Malkoff M61W. which is about 3900K. & still looks 'killer'!

chaparral

Newly Enlightened
I've always liked flashlights ever since the 1970s but what got me upgrading all the old stuff was a Surefire M951 with the 125 lumen incan head. Compared to the Maglites of the day, that thing rocked!

SidC

Newly Enlightened
My Fenix PD31. I bought it a couple months ago and I've realized the importance of carrying a good light every day.

fl0t

Enlightened
Fenix P1D-CE
It was on sale on amazon and my GF got it for my BD

Øsø

Newly Enlightened
I've been hooked on flashlights for a long time. I've always had Maglights and such. I only recently started edc-ing a flashlight, a Streamlight Microstream. After spending a few days reading posts here I ordered a FourSevens Mini ML-X. It should arrive today or Monday. I'm so excited, I think I'm hooked. My wife is going to kill me. LOL

nullity

Newly Enlightened
The first LED light I purchased was a Fenix P1D, but I eventually purchased a P2D Q5.

I'm currently LEDless, and I'm hoping to own a HDS 120 high-cri.