whats the strangest thing u got in fridge

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just mostly normal food then there's and old tub of margerine and a stale jar of mayonnaise. (Hmm, wonder how long that has been in the very back)

Asian sauces, condiments

Half a bottle of Budwiser that got fed to some houseplants :crazy: (My dad told me that there are some enzymes in beer that helps to break down the nutrients in the soil for the plants to use)

Compact Fluorescent bulb?! (Testing cold weather performance)

Freezer:

Two bags worth of candy from Halloween 2004 and 2003 respectively

An old vitamin bottle filled all the way with water and frozen (Expands a few mms)

Trying to make snow with a spray bottle (Also filled with ice by now)

TV dinners, Raw chicken, pork, beef, other stuff normally kept frozen

Another Compact Fluorescent bulb undergoing "artic conditions" testing

Ice packs

Comming soon: Overclocked AMD Athelon to see if it would work without the fan on the heatsink.

A small bottle of Sriracha (Rooster) sauce.

Got some of that as well, a lot of Asians like that hot sauce

Last edited:

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
A roll of Fuji slide film, ISO 400, 36 exposures which has been expired for almost a year now. It's sitting there waiting for a new camera to go into... lol

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
There's a jug of "Deer Off", some citrus smelling stuff that's supposed to discourage deer from eating the bushes.

Geoff

sniper

Enlightened
My Arctic Alumina thermal epoxy, right next to the film, which is on top of the dry yeast packages.

Stream

Enlightened
MrTwoTone said:
How does goat cheese from Norway rank in the polls?Now THATS an acquired taste.
Not really that strange. I've got goat cheese in my fridge right now -- and so does the rest of Norway. Norwegians eat goat cheese for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper lol. It's the national cuisine and the national identity :crackup:

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
Marinated baby octopus. I'll BBQ them up as part of lunch.
Half a jar of bassa-bassa sauce. It's a tamarind based sauce from Barbados.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I have 10 rolls of Fuji film in there as well...

And though I live in a house with three females, just about a month ago, I threw away a squeezable jar of spicy mayo that was 2 years expired... it was kinda scary. It had an odd reddish-brown oil substance that had seperated.

reefphilic

Enlightened
Opened cigarette pack.......I think they stay fresher longer......especially in a hot and humid country like Singapore.

Frozen starfishes and worms in my freezer.......That's for feeding my pets.

Stream

Enlightened
drizzle said:
:eeew: I don't know about strangest but that is the most disgusting looking! Reminds me of something you would see in a medical textbook under skin diseases.

Added: Unfortunately all I have is pretty normal food in mine. As for strangest, my vote goes to bindibadgi. :)
It may look disgusting and Kombucha beverage (aged 8-14 days or longer) has a sharp and slightly bitter taste, sort of like vinegar. But it's very healthy, the Chinese call it the "elixir of life". You know, it's also a living organism :D