Banned
004.jpg

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
I carry in a Maxpedition Lunada:

Wallet
Surefire A2
Surefire G2
Energizer Key chain light (The first ever one I got is still alive 4 years down the track)
Medic Protocols
Space Blanket
Surefire Lanyard
3 pens
Novatac 120P
Small Spyderco knife
Med serrated folding knife
Leatherman Wave
2Gb USB Drive
Sunglasses
15 CR123A Batteries in a Pelican Case
First Aid kit
Local Map
Bandanna
Zip Ties
Zip lock Bags
Several paper napkins (always very handy)
Duct tape
Electrical tape
Plasters
Travel pack of tissues
Reading Glasses
Pain meds in small plastic box
Nitrale Gloves in small plastic box
3 Fabric fold up shopping bags
Bus timetable

I think that's about it.

smg

Newly Enlightened
If you use a gun in a fistfight, you will go to jail. For a long time. Unless and until your attacker crosses the line from ordinary force to DEADLY FORCE (force likely to cause death or great bodily harm), you are not justified in using deadly force yourself.

You can't shoot your attacker because of what you think he "might" do. Sometime, ask a police officer about the "Use of Force Continuum".

-- Frank
Please, go back and read the beginning of my earlier post here: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=2495170&postcount=57
That describes how things will be analyzed in many court rooms across the country (probably not all of them).

You think your statement is the ultimate answer? How about when a 250lb muscled guy raises his fist to a 100lb girl? How about when a guy with crutches is attacked and pushed to the ground? How about when there are 2, 3, or more attackers (again, without weapons)? How about a mother being attacked in the company of her 2 young children? By the time some of those situations happen, you are much too far along the force continuum.

BTW, I should point out that you are from Illinois. I believe just owning a gun there allows the cops to put two in your chest :poke:

Last edited:

Latest posts